Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Does bedwars make you rage?

Zinger

I always rage when I play Bedwars. Everything just goes out of my plan, and then people completly destroy me and take all my ems. Wtf.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

i dont mind losing to good players but when i die to lag or cheaters and get trash talked i get really mad. (i have been toxic D: )
but at the end of the day, its a block game, not worth breaking my 200 dollar laptop
Yet people hacking at a block game lollll

0hed

Donator
Donator
IGN
0hed
There are tons of things that could go out of our plans within our lives that could bring devastation, so let's be happy it's just a game ;)

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
When a 10 years old kid targets you and after killing you says "L" or "EZ" :mad:

BeLikeAndre_

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeLikeAndre_
I always rage when I play Bedwars. Everything just goes out of my plan, and then people completly destroy me and take all my ems. Wtf.
Well i usually get mad only whene im sweating in game, or like i lost a ws or just because its hackers

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Honestly my only tip is to learn to lose, you have to have fun even if you lose. That's how you improve.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Honestly my only tip is to learn to lose, you have to have fun even if you lose. That's how you improve.
The Mind Mind 's, abstruse, obscure · arcane · esoteric · little known · recherché · rarefied · recondite · difficult · hard · puzzling · perplexing · enigmatic · inscrutable · cryptic · Delphic · complex · complicated sentence of bedwars.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Well i usually get mad only whene im sweating in game, or like i lost a ws or just because its hackers
Losing a winstreak is so frustrating.. I so know it..

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Nah the loss isn't an option, that's I always said.