Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Does anyone else think bedwars is getting harder?

Inzo3131

In my opinion, I've found bedwars a lot harder recently.Therefore, I am suggesting a skill based matchmaking through levels.

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
There might be a suggestion/thread about skill-based matchmaking, though as someone replied "you would not grow/learn if you don't fight people who are better than you" or something like that. and as time goes on, people grow and learn more about the game/how to play it hence why it may seem harder

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Nahh it’s not gettting harder, it is as it is, maybe you haven’t yet gotten used to it but after a few thousand matches you’ll learn how to adapt to new players and stuff, slowly you’ll then learn how to play with them and then become one of them, just gotta play more to learn more

rexxmidle

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
rexxmidle
If you know how to play well, it won't be difficult for you.

Hachem_MH

In my opinion I think you are playing against strong players because you are starting to get really good at your level of play

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
In my opinion I think you are playing against strong players because you are starting to get really good at your level of play
Ngl after playing jartex bedwars alot it’s hard to play hypixel cause those players are like 10x better than what players on jartex are so there’s not really anything bad about the players

Hachem_MH

Ngl after playing jartex bedwars alot it’s hard to play hypixel cause those players are like 10x better than what players on jartex are so there’s not really anything bad about the players
there are peoples with high iq and they play for a long time and they have high cps and there are peoples who are new to play and their iq is only 10 so there are weak people who start to get better at their gameplay and they start playing against people who are a little bit stronger than them So there are peoples who think bedwars gutting harder

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Not really, I haven't noticed much difference in either the difficulty increasing or decreasing in the past 2 years I have been playing Bedwars.

CoolPanda

nah its not got harder like im level 70 and its just as easy as it was when i was like level 35 but even to this day i cant play hypixel because the players are way to good for me