Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you think we should change the items?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Alright , before I suggest this I want to see your opinion about this , I am suggesting to have more items plus to the current ones , so do you agree with me or not ?

Last edited:

_Salti

Banned
I don't really have an opinion about kite since I only use my gold kit but I don't think donor ranks should be nerfed since we payed to get them. I'd like to see some new custom items (in the epic loot chests)
Donor kits need to be needed or else it's p2w

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Skywars items need to be fixed. Normal mode doesnt give you full armor and the people with donator kits will win 99% of the time. Extreme mode has the same loot at mid and at your island so the whole concept of going to mid is useless. Lunatic has bad loot at your island but extreme loot at mid making it the best gamemode
Hmmmmmm..... you have just spoken the truth :)

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Not giving full armor is not a problem in skywars or any other modes that's literally how the game works you get lucky you get full armor you don't get lucky you don't get full armor that's it. And if you are good enough at the game you can kill a donator that's using a dono kit, I was on my alt with bronze rank legit didn't use any kit not even the bronze kit and killed all the gold players in the game and everyone else and cheaters in the same game and won, it's about how good you are really.

_Salti

Banned
Not giving full armor is not a problem in skywars or any other modes that's literally how the game works you get lucky you get full armor you don't get lucky you don't get full armor that's it. And if you are good enough at the game you can kill a donator that's using a dono kit, I was on my alt with bronze rank legit didn't use any kit not even the bronze kit and killed all the gold players in the game and everyone else and cheaters in the same game and won, it's about how good you are really.
I can do this too. But I find that most players wouldn't be able to do this.
P.S what percentage of games do you win with all the cheaters? I win about 60%

Hakuante

Donator
Donator
The kits need to be nerfed. Like hella nerfed. I agree with Salti +1

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
See, gold rank is a 75$ rank and I'm pretty sure it was suggested to be nerfed but got denied I also feel like for how much it cost it pleases the players that have it and stop them from complaining about how useless gold rank would be if it were nerfed.

_Salti

Banned
See, gold rank is a 75$ rank and I'm pretty sure it was suggested to be nerfed but got denied I also feel like for how much it cost it pleases the players that have it and stop them from complaining about how useless gold rank would be if it were nerfed.
no one pays 75$ for it cuz its always on sale

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
I mean, kinda. It does depend on what items would be added though. But I feel like the items we have right now is alright.

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Skywars item are actually not that random in extreme u know what you will be getting first chest armour,pickaxe,snowballs,and some blocks,second chest weapon and the third chest with some other stuff I think the chest system needs to fix.