Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you think we should change the items?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Alright , before I suggest this I want to see your opinion about this , I am suggesting to have more items plus to the current ones , so do you agree with me or not ?

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Also give me your opnion about the current kits if they need some changes or stay as they are

TRIGGERED

By items do you mean the items in chests or the epic loot crates? I strongly think that there should be more knockback weapons. There's only punch II and Kb V slimeballs for nondonors. Also, the current kits such as the Healer, Rusher, Warrior are all okay (the good ones at least) but I feel that less op kits such as miner or pyro should be removed or buffed. There's really no advantage like c'mon you expect me to rush middle with a efficiency IV pickaxe.

Last edited:

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
They should add some new items and i have no opinon on other kits xd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
By items do you mean the items in chests or the epic loot crates? I strongly think that there should be more knockback weapons. There's only punch II and Kb V slimeballs for nondonors. Also, the current kits such as the Healer, Rusher, Warrior are all okay (the good ones at least) but I feel that less op kits such as miner or pyro should be removed or buffed. There's really no advantage like c'mon you expect me to rush middle with a efficiency IV pickaxe.
Donator gets special items in chests ?

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Some new items but the kits are balanced and seem fair so I don't see why they should change them however the loot could be spiced up a little

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 no changes

_Salti

Banned
Skywars items need to be fixed. Normal mode doesnt give you full armor and the people with donator kits will win 99% of the time. Extreme mode has the same loot at mid and at your island so the whole concept of going to mid is useless. Lunatic has bad loot at your island but extreme loot at mid making it the best gamemode

xTappinq

Addicted Member
I don't really have an opinion about kite since I only use my gold kit but I don't think donor ranks should be nerfed since we payed to get them. I'd like to see some new custom items (in the epic loot chests)