Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Do you buy obsidian in Bedwars? If so, why

Noob_Egg

IGN
Noob_Egg
I dont buy obby often, im curious for your answers!

Last edited:

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
If I get 8 Emeralds I normally buy Pearls and Pots, But If I see like a sweaty player in the game I buy obsidian!

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
if its in 4v4 i buy obby (mind u i never lost a game where u bought obby ) i wouldnt recomend it in duos or solos its a waste get Armour either or pearls or pots

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
i usually only get ems if my bed is destroyed or i have a lot of free time and mid is relatively close, i do buy pots and sometimes d armour, been almost 8-9 months since I last bought obby, if i did later than that it was for challenges and stuff....

IGN
Huhnicorn
I don’t like long bw games so I never buy obby, I’d rather abandon my bed

Cucu64

No, its just cringe, but an enemy bought it in doubles and my friend destroyed it literally with an iron pickaxe lmfao

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
thats kinda sad man... i mean... cringe that u r trying to ruin dreams lol
for real I don't use obby but I thought it would be funny to reply to this thread with that 😆

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I dont buy obby often, im curious for your answers!
On solo i almost never buy obby as clay and wool work just fine and its not too bad if you loose your bed. On duos and trios I buy it very frequently as its very easy for your bed to get destroyed and its very important to have one as a 3vs1 or 2vs1 isn't the easiest thing, especially when faced against stacked people. On quads again the mid is always a battlefield and its very hard and annoying to get ems when like 5 other people are hitting you randomly so i just use clay and endstone then rush the other teams.