Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Discord] Discord pics&vids channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
XXXITACHI
What is your suggestion about?:
Discord pics&vids channel
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Discord
Describe your suggestion:
Was hoping a ‘pics&vids’ section would be added to the discord server. In this channel we can share our in game video and pictures, we can share screenshots through a screenshotting application, however we are unable to directly post pictures in the main chat. Therefore a channel dedicated to video and picture sharing would be a good idea in my opinion.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help JN discord users because they can quickly share there pictures with the community without the need for other applications, also users will have a channel to browse through to be able to see other people’s picture, instead of long list of messages.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Of course, there must be set rules for this channel, however this can be discussed further once this thread has been reviewed.

JoeTheHuman

I would expect that but I guess they can temporarily be muted?
If you mean banned from the discord then I don't think it should be staff members' first priority because they're usually busy moderating on the server or giving help on the assistance chat. Therefore you'd rather use those apps(light shot, imgur, etc..)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItachiShanker

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
If you mean banned from the discord then I don't think it should be staff members' first priority because they're usually busy moderating on the server or giving help on the assistance chat. Therefore you'd rather use those apps(light shot, imgur, etc..)
Fair point

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
I don't think this is a good idea. There is a good possibility that people are going to send nudes or certain videos in there. Since the avarage minecraft players is under 16-18 years old this does not seem like a good plan. Sorry, that is a major point beside that great suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.