Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Discord] Discord assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohit

Minecraft Username:
rohit
What is your suggestion about?:
Discord assistance.
What section is this suggestion for?:
Discord
Describe your suggestion:
Well, I think that the assistance chat has many flaws in it, and it could be optimized to make it better. When a player requests a solution to his/her problem, many fellow users suggest solutions each having a different approach. This makes the Player confused as he may not understand how to react to this. My solution is to allow the usage of support tickets (feature available on the dyno bot) this will open a support ticket limited to the concerned player and the staff only. I use this method in my own discord server to solve issues, and they get done a lot faster.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Well, The players would get instant help, and hence would be encouraged to play on JN knowing that there is always support available.
Is there anything else we should know?:
N/A

NoScales

Addicted Member
Banned
Neutral

Players should have the ability to gain a role called Assisters and they would be able to see the tickets..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rohit

Rohit

Neutral

Players should have the ability to gain a role called Assisters and they would be able to see the tickets..
Well I have already a functioning system, that does that.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Rohit,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • The point of assistance chat is the community trying to help other players. Of course, they can wait for a response from a staff member to know for sure that the answer is right. The point of the community help is to gain faster response.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.