Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Prison Disallowed scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
Pixesuol​

What is your suggestion's title?
Disallowed scamming​

Suggestion Details:
It has been ages
And scamming still allow for some reason

I didn't got scammed but alot of my friends gotten scam and the scamer getting away with scamming

This is pitiful how owner and devs dont even care about player getting scamed out of their hard work​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Disallow scamming it has been going for way too long time and im done with sooo many player trying to scam players and legit they dont even get punished

Please for the lovr of god disallowed scamming it is not fair for legit players 3​

Extra Information:
Long story short

My friend lost his pickaxe due to obvious bug and i reported it and it got denied

Player abused it and sold it for gift card and he is still playing like nothing happened

Another my friend got scammed out of his perm rank​

ned_

Donator
Donator
They will get punished and im sorry but your opinion is still dumb
Alr im done this suggestion will be denied anyways for

"Negative feedback from the community"

SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 requesting to deny this suggestion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
If the co
Alr im done this suggestion will be denied anyways for

"Negative feedback from the community"

SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 requesting to deny this suggestion
If two dumb people are going to determent what is going be rule this server is fucked

My suggestion make sense and it is good for the new member of the community
And you are requesting to denie it

That soo funny

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
Pixesuol​

What is your suggestion's title?
Disallowed scamming​

Suggestion Details:
It has been ages​
And scamming still allow for some reason​
I didn't got scammed but alot of my friends gotten scam and the scamer getting away with scamming​
This is pitiful how owner and devs dont even care about player getting scamed out of their hard work​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Disallow scamming it has been going for way too long time and im done with sooo many player trying to scam players and legit they dont even get punished​
Please for the lovr of god disallowed scamming it is not fair for legit players 3​

Extra Information:
Long story short​
My friend lost his pickaxe due to obvious bug and i reported it and it got denied​
Player abused it and sold it for gift card and he is still playing like nothing happened​
Another my friend got scammed out of his perm rank​
yes, obviously after a person has been scammed he gets angry and it is obvious, but also the word itself for example of the prison, PRISON! anyway, apart from the jokes I think the staffers don't take responsibility for it as well

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
-1 I am downvoting this because scamming is just part of the cut-throat and competitive environment in prison and factions. Even if someone would argue that scamming is just too cruel and dishonest to be allowed there, I don’t think an anti-scamming rule would be sufficient to stop people from scamming anyway. The staff team would have to constantly refund items to scammed players, which would most likely be a very annoying and time consuming process.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Mzed​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • I agree, scamming is the worst thing that could happen to someone who has been legitimately grinding for hours and hours. But, this shall not be changed. Scamming has been part of the Prison community ever since it was first released (Including Factions). You are allowed to scam others by any means. As long as you do not break any other rules in the process.
  • We do not refund any items that you've lost in the process while playing on our Network. Unless it was due to a bug and there was sufficient evidence provided. But, its rarely a case that your item will be refunded. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me on Discord.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier

Status
Not open for further replies.