Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Prison Disallowed scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
Pixesuol​

What is your suggestion's title?
Disallowed scamming​

Suggestion Details:
It has been ages
And scamming still allow for some reason

I didn't got scammed but alot of my friends gotten scam and the scamer getting away with scamming

This is pitiful how owner and devs dont even care about player getting scamed out of their hard work​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Disallow scamming it has been going for way too long time and im done with sooo many player trying to scam players and legit they dont even get punished

Please for the lovr of god disallowed scamming it is not fair for legit players 3​

Extra Information:
Long story short

My friend lost his pickaxe due to obvious bug and i reported it and it got denied

Player abused it and sold it for gift card and he is still playing like nothing happened

Another my friend got scammed out of his perm rank​

kyuaa

IGN
kyuaa
Staff are not really able to do anything thing about scamming and I dont think making a rule saying scamming isnt allowed will stop anybody from scamming. Also, your items are your responsibility so I dont think the staff would be bothered with trying to replace items.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Staff are not really able to do anything thing about scamming and I dont think making a rule saying scamming isnt allowed will stop anybody from scamming. Also, your items are your responsibility so I dont think the staff would be bothered with trying to replace items.
Sorry but i completely disagreed with
Staff are suppose to protect the server from hacker and scamers

Those are only job that they have and you telling me that this is hard for them??????

I have staff experience and it is very easy to report and get people on camera cheating and banning people if you think this is hard you are completely missing out on what they are suppose to do

kyuaa

IGN
kyuaa
Sorry but i completely disagreed with
Staff are suppose to protect the server from hacker and scamers

Those are only job that they have and you telling me that this is hard for them??????

I have staff experience and it is very easy to report and get people on camera cheating and banning people if you think this is hard you are completely missing out on what they are suppose to do
I am not saying that it is hard to restore items but what im trying to say is the staff have more important things to do such as: managing mc server (banning/muting people), managing discord server, managing forums and helping other players out. The staff team are probably more worried about somebody hacking then somebody scamming since the scammer is only taking in-game items while the hacker is ruining the experience for players.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
I am not saying that it is hard to restore items but what im trying to say is the staff have more important things to do such as: managing mc server (banning/muting people), managing discord server, managing forums and helping other players out. The staff team are probably more worried about somebody hacking then somebody scamming since the scammer is only taking in-game items while the hacker is ruining the experience for players.
Im not saying that they have to but they have team of discord Moderator and Helper
Why would they need to discord Moderator have to worry about the mc server

And scamming is ruining tge experience too
I and soo many player have experience scam some of them we made them quit and some of them are still roaming around and not getting punished and

Second every single gammode has disallowed scamming why not prison and faction too

Both of them are competitive gammode and it is a huge deal when losing an item
And idc if item lost or what just getting them banned will make my day

ned_

Donator
Donator
The name of the ganemode is "prison"
So i dont see why scamming is disallowed

And staffs cannot really do about it.

And making a rule about disslow scamming will not able to scammers stop scamming.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Pixesuol​

What is your suggestion's title?
Disallowed scamming​

Suggestion Details:
It has been ages​
And scamming still allow for some reason​
I didn't got scammed but alot of my friends gotten scam and the scamer getting away with scamming​
This is pitiful how owner and devs dont even care about player getting scamed out of their hard work​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Disallow scamming it has been going for way too long time and im done with sooo many player trying to scam players and legit they dont even get punished​
Please for the lovr of god disallowed scamming it is not fair for legit players 3​

Extra Information:
Long story short​
My friend lost his pickaxe due to obvious bug and i reported it and it got denied​
Player abused it and sold it for gift card and he is still playing like nothing happened​
Another my friend got scammed out of his perm rank​
Suggestion - Downvoted(-1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it since prison is a gamemode where people should do whatever they want by the name of it you can answer your self why + that wouldnt reduce the ammount of scammers, if 1 gets punished there will be a other and so on, i completely disagree with scamming being allowed in factions/prison but this gamemodes have this "thematic" and we cant judge it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
The name of the ganemode is "prison"
So i dont see why scamming is disallowed

And staffs cannot really do about it.

And making a rule about disslow scamming will not able to scammers stop scamming.
Suggestion - Downvoted(-1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it since prison is a gamemode where people should do whatever they want by the name of it you can answer your self why + that wouldnt reduce the ammount of scammers, if 1 gets punished there will be a other and so on, i completely disagree with scamming being allowed in factions/prison but this gamemodes have this "thematic" and we cant judge it
In sorry but your responses is completely dumb and stupid

This is not real life this game
That people grind and get stuff just to get scammed by bug

And other server got this rule why not prison and faction

Your responses are Stupidly dumb and you have proven that you are dumb

Sorry but that the truth

I dont want to get the items back or anything just want to free t the scammer punished if you understand

And pls stop with your dumb excuse

ned_

Donator
Donator
In sorry but your responses is completely dumb and stupid

This is not real life this game
That people grind and get stuff just to get scammed by bug

And other server got this rule why not prison and faction

Your responses are Stupidly dumb and you have proven that you are dumb

Sorry but that the truth

I dont want to get the items back or anything just want to free t the scammer punished if you understand

And pls stop with your dumb excuse
Its not a bug or a `dumb excuses' its just our opnion
and the thing is that making a rule about disslow scamming will not able to scammers stop scamming.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mzed

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Its not a bug or a `dumb excuses' its just our opnion
and the thing is that making a rule about disslow scamming will not able to scammers stop scamming.
They will get punished and im sorry but your opinion is still dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.