H Hxney Member Joined October 24, 2020 Messages 4 Points 5 Age 28 November 7, 2020 #1 I can't believe how ignorant people is, my apologize... How to say this I'm trying to sell a item in AH ( example 1.1trillon ) how do I put the decimal?
I can't believe how ignorant people is, my apologize... How to say this I'm trying to sell a item in AH ( example 1.1trillon ) how do I put the decimal?
EvilDrago12 Donator Donator Famous Helping Hand I Approved Bug Finder I Joined September 25, 2019 Messages 932 Points 157 November 7, 2020 #2 Hxney said: I can't believe how ignorant people is, my apologize... How to say this I'm trying to sell a item in AH ( example 1.1trillon ) how do I put the decimal? Click to expand... You just have to write the whole number 1,100,000,000,000 I think that's how you write 1.1 trillion. Have a great day!
Hxney said: I can't believe how ignorant people is, my apologize... How to say this I'm trying to sell a item in AH ( example 1.1trillon ) how do I put the decimal? Click to expand... You just have to write the whole number 1,100,000,000,000 I think that's how you write 1.1 trillion. Have a great day!
AUTHOR AUTHOR H Hxney Member Joined October 24, 2020 Messages 4 Points 5 Age 28 November 7, 2020 #3 EvilDrago12 said: You just have to write the whole number 1,100,000,000,000 I think that's how you write 1.1 trillion. Have a great day! Click to expand... Ah, thank you so much!
EvilDrago12 said: You just have to write the whole number 1,100,000,000,000 I think that's how you write 1.1 trillion. Have a great day! Click to expand... Ah, thank you so much!
zethfull Donator Donator Approved Typer II Starter Typer Joined September 7, 2020 Messages 575 Points 96 Age 25 November 7, 2020 #4 Solved by EvilDrago12 ~Thread locked~