Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclician

This post violated a rule.
Jartex factions is about as low as the quality of factions servers can get.
Here's why:

The anticheat sucks and falsebans all the time. People get banned while grinding, patching walls and even while printing in a cane farm.

This may not seem like an issue as such a ban is 1day at max, but you actually need people to defend your base if you have spawners placed. It's happened multiple times to me that I had to solo defend a base because faction members got false banned by the anticheat. This is especially important for smaller factions. CosmicPvPs Shiva was a near perfect factions anticheat, and beats this abomination in a landslide.

The fact that the best set for PvP, the Santa set, is obtainable through the /goldshop is pitiful. Theres no other way to put it. +35% outgoing damage, -10% incoming damage is absurd and the fact that you can just straight buy it is pathetic. This also goes for other special sets but Santa is by far the best one. It ruins the fun in PvP when you actually try to play without spending money. Adding onto this, masks are only able to be placed on special sets. What fat retard thought that was a good idea. Taurus mask +20% outgoing damage. Pair that with Santa or any other damage set and you have crazy amounts of damage for no reason at all. Goodness.

Bases are too easy to raid. You can't build complex bases because of the box limit and regens aren't a thing. No wonder noone places spawners. With a 3 second cannon at 120 walls it takes 6 Minutes to breach. Like, look at /f top on factions. /f top 1 has a potental value of 3 Billion. The only faction that had allot of value up was outlaws before they got split.

Theres nothing to do. Raiding isn't a thing because barely anyone places spawners, Koth and outpost suffer from the PvP issues and you only build a base so many times. Darkzone and the bosses that spawn there are interesting for like 5 minutes then they become irrelevant again. There is nothing else to do, which is a statement how little the owners/ upper staff care about the realm. Hell, a CosmicPvP testserver has more and better content then this pile of garbage. Minecadia may be P2W but at least you know they put effort into their server, which you can't say about this absolute dumpsterfire. Other servers have Dungeons, Voyages, Minigames or Trials. Cosmic, before it shut down this january, also had invasions and raid events. This condition of a factions realm has nothing.

I'm not done complaining but I'll tell you how to fix this embarrassment of a factions realm.

Put effort into the realm. There. Nothing more to say. But I think we all know that's not gona happen because the stategy of this server is the same as any other greedy server. Least amount of effort for maximum profit. And my goodness, its working. All the kids with their cracked accounts using their moms kreditcard to buy items, just to lose them to the players that actually know what they are doing.

Honestly I can't beleave people actually defend this blatent cashgrab and think this server is good. But I guess if you've never played an actual good server you don't know any better.

Anyways, thats it from me.
~Cyclician

Solution
The anticheat is not perfect, it’s most likely not a permanent solution at the moment, and we are still looking for other options. False bans can be resolved by contacting a staff member.
The anticheat sucks and falsebans all the time. People get banned while grinding, patching walls and even while printing in a cane farm.

Santa sets aren’t that hard to obtain, there are crates, KOTHs, supply drops, gkits, ect which can be used to obtain them. Also if you’re smart and PVP using the right gear, Santa isn’t as good as you may think.

The fact that the best set for PvP, the Santa set, is obtainable through the /goldshop is pitiful. Theres no other way to put it. +35% outgoing damage, -10% incoming damage is absurd and the fact...

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
Thank you for this one bro, the jartex network factions lacking hard , server is P2W, the factions grind is overpowered by paid 2 winners and the anti cheat system is terrible still. let's see how jartex network will respond to this . ( hopefully they take action ) .

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
Jartex factions is about as low as the quality of factions servers can get.
Here's why:

This may not seem like an issue as such a ban is 1day at max, but you actually need people to defend your base if you have spawners placed. It's happened multiple times to me that I had to solo defend a base because faction members got false banned by the anticheat. This is especially important for smaller factions. CosmicPvPs Shiva was a near perfect factions anticheat, and beats this abomination in a landslide.

The fact that the best set for PvP, the Santa set, is obtainable through the /goldshop is pitiful. Theres no other way to put it. +35% outgoing damage, -10% incoming damage is absurd and the fact that you can just straight buy it is pathetic. This also goes for other special sets but Santa is by far the best one. It ruins the fun in PvP when you actually try to play without spending money. Adding onto this, masks are only able to be placed on special sets. What fat retard thought that was a good idea. Taurus mask +20% outgoing damage. Pair that with Santa or any other damage set and you have crazy amounts of damage for no reason at all. Goodness.

Bases are too easy to raid. You can't build complex bases because of the box limit and regens aren't a thing. No wonder noone places spawners. With a 3 second cannon at 120 walls it takes 6 Minutes to breach. Like, look at /f top on factions. /f top 1 has a potental value of 3 Billion. The only faction that had allot of value up was outlaws before they got split.

Theres nothing to do. Raiding isn't a thing because barely anyone places spawners, Koth and outpost suffer from the PvP issues and you only build a base so many times. Darkzone and the bosses that spawn there are interesting for like 5 minutes then they become irrelevant again. There is nothing else to do, which is a statement how little the owners/ upper staff care about the realm. Hell, a CosmicPvP testserver has more and better content then this pile of garbage. Minecadia may be P2W but at least you know they put effort into their server, which you can't say about this absolute dumpsterfire. Other servers have Dungeons, Voyages, Minigames or Trials. Cosmic, before it shut down this january, also had invasions and raid events. This condition of a factions realm has nothing.

I'm not done complaining but I'll tell you how to fix this embarrassment of a factions realm.

Put effort into the realm. There. Nothing more to say. But I think we all know that's not gona happen because the stategy of this server is the same as any other greedy server. Least amount of effort for maximum profit. And my goodness, its working. All the kids with their cracked accounts using their moms kreditcard to buy items, just to lose them to the players that actually know what they are doing.

Honestly I can't beleave people actually defend this blatent cashgrab and think this server is good. But I guess if you've never played an actual good server you don't know any better.

Anyways, thats it from me.
~Cyclician
santa set is easy to get, you dont even have to p2w all you need is just skills and knowledge cause santa set can be obtained by many different ways and the best set is either wraith/koth which can be obtained from koths

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
The anticheat is not perfect, it’s most likely not a permanent solution at the moment, and we are still looking for other options. False bans can be resolved by contacting a staff member.

Santa sets aren’t that hard to obtain, there are crates, KOTHs, supply drops, gkits, ect which can be used to obtain them. Also if you’re smart and PVP using the right gear, Santa isn’t as good as you may think.

Bases are NOT easy to raid, and that has no reason with people not placing spawners. Most people play factions to PVP rather than compete, Outlaws was never raided ever since the map released, they mined to avoid unnecessarily defending. The buffer size was reduced as the roster limit was reduced, it’s honestly harder to raid since presides are allowed and it’s easy to check buffers with wild fly.

If you are not willing to grind money and sets, you can’t be saying there is nothing to do. With the map length being 5 weeks, it’s very difficult to create major content updates for players to indulge in. If you have any suggestions, then make a proper suggestion in the right sub forum. Let me remind you, Jartex doesn’t only have factions, it has about 9 other minigames that need to be managed and it’s also apart of the parent company CraftiGames, which owns 3 more servers along with Jartex. That’s a lot to manage with a 10 man developer team.

If you think there’s not enough effort already being put into the realm, I don’t really know what to tell you. Factions is one of the most content updated gamemodes even though there are another 30 sub servers to manage. Like I said above, if you have any more suggestions, take time and fill out the proper suggestions form here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

This thread has been locked.
~ Yanique1 ~

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.