Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global decrease the kb

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SweatTap

What is the suggestion about?
decrease the kb

Description:
I think that the kb in jartex should get decreased a little bit as you can make someone fly with a 3 hit combo

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will make pvping more fun

Last edited:

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Tbh, I don't think that the kb is broken, I mean players take normal kb, the thing that you're saying is totally normal as with a 3 hit combo you should make people fly for like 6 to 9 blocks or else it will be very difficult to bridge fight or to throw projectiles and hope for the player to fall in the void.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SweatTap

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
Tbh, I don't think that the kb is broken, I mean players take normal kb, the thing that you're saying is totally normal as with a 3 hit combo you should make people fly for like 6 to 9 blocks or else it will be very difficult to bridge fight or to throw projectiles and hope for the player to fall in the void.
The thing is that u can't get a nice long combo as your opponent will get too much kb and he ll get out of it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SweatTap

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
Also people are constantly complaining about the kb and so do I

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
+1

As a competitive pvp player, I've realized that Jartex has one of the worst KB's across servers. You are never able to hold a combo properly because you can throw someone like 6+ blocks away in a 3 hit combo. It does get annoying sometimes.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
SweatTap SweatTap Practice PvP knockback?

Status
Not open for further replies.