Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Custom Crops Disappearing

MarcoPolo64

IGN
MarcoPolo64
Every time i try to farm pineapples the seeds disappear after they touch the farmland. I've made sure theres light and water nearby within 4 blocks radius. After planting all of the "ghost crops" if i relog they reappear and grow. But instead of the custom look of pineapples, theres a steve head. And when you try to harvest the steve head, it doesn't break yet the items appear in your inventory. And after the pines are harvested the plants and the heads don't disappear. After a second relog the do and you can repeat the process.
Tbh its really annoying.

Does anyone know if this is a client side issue?

Kerrys

IGN
Kerrys
Lifesteal Response

Hello MarcoPolo,
Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this Lifesteal problem letter. We appreciate your hard work on trying to collect as much information as possible stating this Lifesteal problem.

You can report this as a bug on the forums, stating much information and a small video describing the bug if possible.

After all, I'm just trying to help you. I dont really play Lifesteal, but I believe that's a bug should be reported to ensure a smooth gameplay. As you can report this, and staff will mostly tell when it is solved in that forum page.

The Most Worse Thing Ever Is When You Find Out That The Person Who You Like... Loves Someone Else.

Warm Regards,
~Kerrys

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Nah not a client side its a server side issue happened with most of the players including me

thec

Every time i try to farm pineapples the seeds disappear after they touch the farmland. I've made sure theres light and water nearby within 4 blocks radius. After planting all of the "ghost crops" if i relog they reappear and grow. But instead of the custom look of pineapples, theres a steve head. And when you try to harvest the steve head, it doesn't break yet the items appear in your inventory. And after the pines are harvested the plants and the heads don't disappear. After a second relog the do and you can repeat the process.
Tbh its really annoying.

Does anyone know if this is a client side issue?
just jump on the dirt where the crop disappeard