Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Creative] Adding a special world for people having ranks's Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITANCRAFTER

Minecraft Username:
TITANCRAFTER

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a special world for people having ranks

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Creative

Description:
Adding a new world which can be only accessed by players having special ranks using a /warp (rankname) command

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For a player, having a rank in a well-known server is a big deal. I myself have a Creators rank on the creative server. Most of the players having a rank will be busy building their next big project or build with other rank holders. Now at the same time, Other players who have nothing to do for themselves starts trying to tpa to you no matter how many times you deny the request. Then they start visiting your plots and criticizing everything without any reason and tells non-existant stuff about us or the plot etc. Now, if we have a separate world for people who have ranks, these types of problems will decrease which will make everyone's life better and peaceful.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
unnecessary
You can always deny and ignore players

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear TITANCRAFTER,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • I don't think this is necessary, you can just deny people from your plot and /ignore the people that are annoying you.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.