Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Coupon Finder Enchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

abobymotaki

Minecraft Username:
abobymotaki

What is your suggestion's title?
Coupon Finder Enchant

Suggestion Details:
This Enchantment will allow players to find Jartex Gold that we use to buy Gkits, Ranks etc.​
Even though most people would say that this is too overpowered and that this would ruin economy, I along with others believe that this will make a lot of new people to mine and actually work for what they want to buy, instead of just begging 24/7.​
The Mechanism is simple.
The developers can chose from the following below.​
1. Every 1 Million blocks mined gives you 1 Jartex Gold.​
or​
2. Every 10 Million Blocks mined gives you 11 Jartex Gold.​
or​
3. Mining for 10 minutes Straight will activate the Coupon Finder enchantment and option 1 or option 2 can be applied from then on.​
Also there should be 10 enchantment Levels on Each Prestige of the Pickaxe.
Level 10 adds 1 gold to every 1 million blocks mined (if gone with option 1 then players get 2 gold per 1m blocks and if gone with option 2 then players get 21 gold per 10m blocks).​
Lever 20 adds 2 Gold to every 1m blocks mined (if gone with option 1 then players get 3 gold per 1m blocks and if gone with option 2 then players get 31 gold per 10m blocks).​
Level 30 adds 3 gold every 1m blocks mined (if gone with option 1 then players get 4 gold per 1m blocks and if gone with option 2 then players get 41 gold per 10m blocks).​
As good as the enchantment is The price of it should be better.​
Level 0-10 will cost 100k Tokens each.
Level 10-20 will cost 250k Tokens each.
Level 20-30 will cost 400k Tokens each.
This will make the grand total to max this enchantment to 7.5 Million Tokens.​
The enchantment could also work as purity if the Developers are going with option 2.
Level 10 will give 21 gold per 10m blocks at start then every ten minutes it will boost 1 gold. This will go on till the grand Total for the gold adds upto 25 gold. (Boosts 4 times)
Level 20 will give 31 gold per 10m blocks at start then every ten minutes it will boost 2 gold. This will go on till the grand Total for the gold adds upto 39 gold. (Boosts 4 times)
Level 30 will give 41 gold per 10m blocks at start then every ten minutes it will boost 3 gold. This will go on till the grand Total for the gold adds upto 53 gold. (Boosts 4 times)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will give all the players a chance to experience the p2w vibe.​
It would also help attract alot of new players.​

Extra Information:
The blocktop rewards should also be brought back as many people master mining blocks and not get much out of it.​
This idea is implemented on some other servers for example wild prison and do not interfere with the economy.​
also for those of you wondering, 10 million blocks takes 1 hour 20 minutes to mine so dont say that this is too over powered, And if you dont believe me you can check it out for yourself.

Last edited:

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, abobymotaki​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Adding this will cause chaos to the server. Especially nukers being a thing.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ItzCqldFxld

Status
Not open for further replies.