Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Coupon Finder Enchant

Status
Not open for further replies.

abobymotaki

Minecraft Username:
abobymotaki

What is your suggestion's title?
Coupon Finder Enchant

Suggestion Details:
This Enchantment will allow players to find Jartex Gold that we use to buy Gkits, Ranks etc.​
Even though most people would say that this is too overpowered and that this would ruin economy, I along with others believe that this will make a lot of new people to mine and actually work for what they want to buy, instead of just begging 24/7.​
The Mechanism is simple.
The developers can chose from the following below.​
1. Every 1 Million blocks mined gives you 1 Jartex Gold.​
or​
2. Every 10 Million Blocks mined gives you 11 Jartex Gold.​
or​
3. Mining for 10 minutes Straight will activate the Coupon Finder enchantment and option 1 or option 2 can be applied from then on.​
Also there should be 10 enchantment Levels on Each Prestige of the Pickaxe.
Level 10 adds 1 gold to every 1 million blocks mined (if gone with option 1 then players get 2 gold per 1m blocks and if gone with option 2 then players get 21 gold per 10m blocks).​
Lever 20 adds 2 Gold to every 1m blocks mined (if gone with option 1 then players get 3 gold per 1m blocks and if gone with option 2 then players get 31 gold per 10m blocks).​
Level 30 adds 3 gold every 1m blocks mined (if gone with option 1 then players get 4 gold per 1m blocks and if gone with option 2 then players get 41 gold per 10m blocks).​
As good as the enchantment is The price of it should be better.​
Level 0-10 will cost 100k Tokens each.
Level 10-20 will cost 250k Tokens each.
Level 20-30 will cost 400k Tokens each.
This will make the grand total to max this enchantment to 7.5 Million Tokens.​
The enchantment could also work as purity if the Developers are going with option 2.
Level 10 will give 21 gold per 10m blocks at start then every ten minutes it will boost 1 gold. This will go on till the grand Total for the gold adds upto 25 gold. (Boosts 4 times)
Level 20 will give 31 gold per 10m blocks at start then every ten minutes it will boost 2 gold. This will go on till the grand Total for the gold adds upto 39 gold. (Boosts 4 times)
Level 30 will give 41 gold per 10m blocks at start then every ten minutes it will boost 3 gold. This will go on till the grand Total for the gold adds upto 53 gold. (Boosts 4 times)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will give all the players a chance to experience the p2w vibe.​
It would also help attract alot of new players.​

Extra Information:
The blocktop rewards should also be brought back as many people master mining blocks and not get much out of it.​
This idea is implemented on some other servers for example wild prison and do not interfere with the economy.​
also for those of you wondering, 10 million blocks takes 1 hour 20 minutes to mine so dont say that this is too over powered, And if you dont believe me you can check it out for yourself.

Last edited:

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Greetings abobymotaki abobymotaki
Reviewing Your Suggestion Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Disapprove.
  • The Reasons You've Provided do not hold Strong enough Reason to Implement something this "Game-Breaking"
  • The Gold System has been Implemented due to a reason, Certainly not to hand out free gold.
  • This will cause "Popularity" amongst the Prison Game-Mode thus leading to a declining Player-base
  • This won't stop Begging.
Reason.
  • Converting Gold -> Iron Restricting its use in Prisons ONLY (IF Accepted)
  • Block-Top Existed at an earlier date for a Reason & its Removal was also for a Reason
  • Some Players being OP will straight up lead to Chaos.
  • This Suggestion is Too OP for the game, Even if it's in IRON due to People eventually Exploiting via Nuking / Macro's Etc.

Last edited:

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Greetings abobymotaki abobymotaki
Reviewing Your Suggestion Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Disapprove.
  • The Reasons You've Provided do not hold Strong enough Reason to Implement something this "Game-Breaking"
  • The Gold System has been Implemented due to a reason, Certainly not to hand out free gold.
  • This will cause "Popularity" amongst the Prison Game-Mode thus leading to a declining Player-base
  • This won't stop Begging.
General.
  • Converting Gold -> Iron Restricting its use in Prisons ONLY (IF Accepted)
  • Block-Top Existed at an earlier date for a Reason & its Removal was also for a Reason
  • Some Players being OP will straight up lead to Chaos.
Conclusion.
  • This Suggestion is Too OP for the game, Even if it's in IRON due to People eventually Exploiting via Nuking / Macro's Etc.
First this is actually just another stupidly experience enchant and second a player that is playing 24/7 for the entirety of season wont pe able to mine like trillion block
Third i completely disagreed with you about this enchante being too overpower
And forth i know you P2W to get here and wont like to see everyone experienced the P2W ability

That just it it is really better then the nothing
I give it +1
It is worth the try

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello abobymotaki,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● Similar to blockstop payout but then got remove for a reason because of the recent changes, Jartex won't give free gold like this even if you say people will be encouraged to mine, no, They will be encouraged to cheat and there will be no staffs to ban them because there're literally no staffs in Prison so yea, not gonna happen.

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
As stated by N nots1x above. Also,
also for those of you wondering, 10 million blocks takes 1 hour 20 minutes to mine so dont say that this is too over powered, And if you dont believe me you can check it out for yourself.
Yeah, no. Sure it takes a while, but you won't believe the number of tryhards there are in Prison. Some people nolife the game (especially the gtop grinders).

Also, an efficient system to give out the Gold. Nah. And staff can't 24/7 give out Gold. It's too much work.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abobymotaki

abobymotaki

his is actually just another stupidly experience enchant and second a player that is playing 24/7 for the entirety of season wont pe able to mine like
As stated by N nots1x above. Also,

Yeah, no. Sure it takes a while, but you won't believe the number of tryhards there are in Prison. Some people nolife the game (especially the gtop grinders).

Also, an efficient system to give out the Gold. Nah. And staff can't 24/7 give out Gold. It's too much work.
staff wont give out gold, it will be autoset so that as soon as you hit milestone it is autotransferred to your balance.

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
-1 this will just cause people to get some clients and stuff to auto mine and there are almost no prison staffs to check it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abobymotaki

abobymotaki

-1 this will just cause people to get some clients and stuff to auto mine and there are almost no prison staffs to check it
i would love to be a prison staff but i dont message alot on here so i cant become one.

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
+1 from
i mean it could be really overpower but they can make it very nerfed like adding prestiging and reseting when log off

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello abobymotaki,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

• Change could easily be exploited by hackers.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.