Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Cooldown on "Play Again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
Minecraft Username:
BeLikeMike_​

What is the suggestion about?
Cooldown on "Play Again"​

Description:
(Talking about this button, In case you don't know)

View: https://i.imgur.com/4XFuxCA.png

So, there's this occasion where you are spamming your mouse (Usually while pvp'ing)That when you have your sword on the 2nd slot. It may have happened to you but sometimes you join another match accidentally when you are on a party while your party members are alive. They get mad.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding this would make partys not to join another game when the party leader accidentally clicks the button.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for Moemen1290 AND blazetharkidrs because they always click on it instantly cuz they ragequit

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
After the new update that introduced the 3 second cooldown, I dont think there is any need for this anymore.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
-1 just get used to it i have gotten if u are raged and about to say the n word idc have the sword in 1st slot

AsmrMeNOW

Neutral

Cooldown would be either a good thing or it could turn out to be just plain Annoying. The reason why I said that is because there is a cooldown on bedwars PlayAgain and its been really trippy when it was added. For example Sometimes when I click it, most times it takes so long to join another game, the lobby it was going towards gets full then the game kicks me to /hub. I don't know the reason why it does that but its been a pain since the update. I get that it could give you a second chance to stop when you accidental click the PlayAgain paper but i think it should be fixed first.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 This feature has been implemented in the latest update.

Status
Not open for further replies.