Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Cooldown on "Play Again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
Minecraft Username:
BeLikeMike_​

What is the suggestion about?
Cooldown on "Play Again"​

Description:
(Talking about this button, In case you don't know)

View: https://i.imgur.com/4XFuxCA.png

So, there's this occasion where you are spamming your mouse (Usually while pvp'ing)That when you have your sword on the 2nd slot. It may have happened to you but sometimes you join another match accidentally when you are on a party while your party members are alive. They get mad.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding this would make partys not to join another game when the party leader accidentally clicks the button.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

AlphaaPro

This is a -1 for me. I just dont think this is necessary because this has never happened to me. A player will know when they are about to die because they can see their own hp comparing to their opponents. Also, just move your sword to a different slot so that doesnt happen.

Masker112

Addicted Member
This is a -1 for me. I just dont think this is necessary because this has never happened to me. A player will know when they are about to die because they can see their own hp comparing to their opponents. Also, just move your sword to a different slot so that doesnt happen.
No, we need this update!
Really Badly
So +1 on this!

harshaddu

Minecraft Username:
BeLikeMike_

What is the suggestion about?
Cooldown on "Play Again"

Description:
(Talking about this button, In case you don't know)

So, there's this occasion where you are spamming your mouse (Usually while pvp'ing)That when you have your sword on the 2nd slot. It may have happened to you but sometimes you join another match accidentally when you are on a party while your party members are alive. They get mad.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding this would make partys not to join another game when the party leader accidentally clicks the button.
+1 really good suggestion it should be added btw yes that happens to me several times xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeLikeMike_

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
AlphaaPro AlphaaPro , Other players have their swords or blocks on their 2nd slot by their preferences. You can't tell other people what to do or to change their confortable way to play. Adding this update would minimize the game warping accidents if you have friends on the party playing with you on Solos gamemodes or any pvp games that has the paper.

Aztur

+1 its right if leader party did accident clicks the "play again" after they party members are going mad..

Status
Not open for further replies.