Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP Completely changing sets on KitPvp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Completely changing sets on KitPvp!

Description:
This suggestion is about changing the protection provided on the sets.
The normal set (Knight kit) is Protection I.
The maxed set you can get is Immortal set which is Protection IV Unbreaking III.

Now my idea is to change the sets from how they are right now.
*!* NEW *!*
Normal kit : Diamond Armor Protection 1
Warrior : Sharp 1 sword Prot 2 (Boots and Helmet) Prot 1 (Chestplate and Leggings) UNBREAKING 1
Gladiator : Sharp 2 Full Prot 2. UNBREAKING 2
Hero : Sharp 2 Prot 3 (Chestplate) Prot 2 (Boots Helmet and Leggings) -----> UNBREAKING 3
Immortal : Sharp 3 Prot 3 (Chestplate and Leggings) Prot 2 (Boots and Helmet) -------> UNBREAKING 4

Yijiki (30% damage reduction) on Protection 2 set.
Phantom (25% damage increase) on Protection 2 set aswell.
Yeti (10% damage increase 10% damage reduction) on Protection 3 set.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will balance out the gameplay provided, right now it's highly unfair for the unranked players to fight any of the top donators.
Obviously it should be that way but not such that Top Donator / Good Sword + Strength, 3 shots unranked players.

Extra Information:
(!) You should remove Strength from /shop and remove Chugs as they are highly unfair to unranked players, the ranked players who might've got good armor and sword just kills unranked players with 3 hits with strength (!)

milad9999

Donator
Donator
+1, this would help people who get ganked a lot by people with good stuff, and the unranked players so it would actually be fair to PvP the Donators.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
DrogonMC DrogonMC milad9999 milad9999 Appreciate the support, thanks.

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
netural its balanced for now thats will make kPVP classic

Karyao63

Neutral
-Having Strenght and chug jug help you fight against ranked player who got good gear/sword

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
I completely agree with you on the fact that ranked players have an unfair advantage, but I do believe unranked players can work their way up (voting, getting a rare weapon + set, buying strength gives them a chance at fighting the rich players). I think your proposed nerfs are nice and balanced, but it would only work if strength pots are removed. Also I'm not sure what the policy is around nerfing already bought ranks, so that might conflict with this suggestion.

In my opinion, the only thing suggested here that has a chance to be implemented is your idea of getting rid of chugs and strength pots.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.