Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP Completely changing sets on KitPvp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Completely changing sets on KitPvp!

Description:
This suggestion is about changing the protection provided on the sets.
The normal set (Knight kit) is Protection I.
The maxed set you can get is Immortal set which is Protection IV Unbreaking III.

Now my idea is to change the sets from how they are right now.
*!* NEW *!*
Normal kit : Diamond Armor Protection 1
Warrior : Sharp 1 sword Prot 2 (Boots and Helmet) Prot 1 (Chestplate and Leggings) UNBREAKING 1
Gladiator : Sharp 2 Full Prot 2. UNBREAKING 2
Hero : Sharp 2 Prot 3 (Chestplate) Prot 2 (Boots Helmet and Leggings) -----> UNBREAKING 3
Immortal : Sharp 3 Prot 3 (Chestplate and Leggings) Prot 2 (Boots and Helmet) -------> UNBREAKING 4

Yijiki (30% damage reduction) on Protection 2 set.
Phantom (25% damage increase) on Protection 2 set aswell.
Yeti (10% damage increase 10% damage reduction) on Protection 3 set.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will balance out the gameplay provided, right now it's highly unfair for the unranked players to fight any of the top donators.
Obviously it should be that way but not such that Top Donator / Good Sword + Strength, 3 shots unranked players.

Extra Information:
(!) You should remove Strength from /shop and remove Chugs as they are highly unfair to unranked players, the ranked players who might've got good armor and sword just kills unranked players with 3 hits with strength (!)

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Completely changing sets on KitPvp!

Description:
This suggestion is about changing the protection provided on the sets.

The normal set (Knight kit) is Protection I.

The maxed set you can get is Immortal set which is Protection IV Unbreaking III.

Now my idea is to change the sets from how they are right now.

*!* NEW *!*

Normal kit : Diamond Armor Protection 1

Warrior : Sharp 1 sword Prot 2 (Boots and Helmet) Prot 1 (Chestplate and Leggings) UNBREAKING 1

Gladiator : Sharp 2 Full Prot 2. UNBREAKING 2

Hero : Sharp 2 Prot 3 (Chestplate) Prot 2 (Boots Helmet and Leggings) -----> UNBREAKING 3

Immortal : Sharp 3 Prot 3 (Chestplate and Leggings) Prot 2 (Boots and Helmet) -------> UNBREAKING 4

Yijiki (30% damage reduction) on Protection 2 set.

Phantom (25% damage increase) on Protection 2 set aswell.

Yeti (10% damage increase 10% damage reduction) on Protection 3 set.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will balance out the gameplay provided, right now it's highly unfair for the unranked players to fight any of the top donators.

Obviously it should be that way but not such that Top Donator / Good Sword + Strength, 3 shots unranked players.

Extra Information:
(!) You should remove Strength from /shop and remove Chugs as they are highly unfair to unranked players, the ranked players who might've got good armor and sword just kills unranked players with 3 hits with strength (!)
-1 , Unranked players are there to be unbalanced, at the end of the day, the ranked people have those op kit because they donated to the server, to be honest, if I donated my money all to a immortal rank, and then only got sharp 3 prot 3/2, I would be pissed, because that would be a huge waste of money, furthermore I highly disagree with the phantoms, yeti and yijki sets, these sets are worth a lot of money at the moment, and are highly sort after, so changing the functionality of the entire economy just so a few players don't get mad sometimes, is a bit pointless to me, this would make kitpvp too balanced, and there may aswell be no ranks at all.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
-1 , Unranked players are there to be unbalanced, at the end of the day, the ranked people have those op kit because they donated to the server, to be honest, if I donated my money all to a immortal rank, and then only got sharp 3 prot 3/2, I would be pissed, because that would be a huge waste of money, furthermore I highly disagree with the phantoms, yeti and yijki sets, these sets are worth a lot of money at the moment, and are highly sort after, so changing the functionality of the entire economy just so a few players don't get mad sometimes, is a bit pointless to me, this would make kitpvp too balanced, and there may aswell be no ranks at all.
just because you paid for your rank doesnt mean you need to have privileges over the unranked players, the pvp should be the same, and anyways ur opinion doesnt matter since ur a bit delusional

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
just because you paid for your rank doesnt mean you need to have privileges over the unranked players, the pvp should be the same, and anyways ur opinion doesnt matter since ur a bit delusional
I did not pay for my rank, it was given to me, however yes, if I did pay for something on a minecraft server, I would expect to have an advantage over ordinary players, otherwise, whats the point in donating? lol

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Andeh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.