Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.

Fruitified

Donator
Add mob masks that each give an effect or buff.
Eg. Chicken - Gliding
Blaze - Chance to throw a fireball while using bow
Magma - Burn on hit etc.

PlahSmuh

Banned
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.
I have many changes that I would like there to happen, I'll be telling you the main ones:

-I would love voodoo 3 to removed as anyone who has that enchantment gets kicked;
-For /itemfilter you should add enchanted golden apples as well as unenchanted;
-The mobdrops of spawners should be buffed;
-Add the /f corner command so we can see If corners are claimed or not.

I have many changes that I would like there to happen, I'll be telling you the main ones:

-I would love voodoo 3 to removed as anyone who has that enchantment gets kicked;
-For /itemfilter you should add enchanted golden apples as well as unenchanted;
-The mobdrops of spawners should be buffed;
-Add the /f corner command so we can see If corners are claimed or not.

i do not think voodoo is the cause to the kicking. I pvp with voodoo on everyset and dont get kicked often,

f corners would be useless after first 30 min of grace since by then they all have been claimed

My main suggestion for the next map is adding rules for mining & placing spawners everyday and mining them while getting raided.
That could be disallowing to place spawners on alt facs, disallowing to mine spawners everyday or add durability to spawners.
Mining spawners while being raided should also not be allowed or atleast cegging them shouldnt be allowed since you cant mine them when enemies are nearby. Either they could add a plugin to make it impossible to cegg your own spawners or make a rule about it.

Other gameplay suggestions is to fix some enchants (penetrate, berserk on gkit god swords),
add a wider /wild radius instead of 1k radius it should be 5k,
put faction tags back in chat so you can instantly see which faction someone is from because tab doesnt update when you leave or join a new faction,
add logs for /f vault showing the entire history of f vault from start of the map, make horizontal genbuckets gen 255 blocks instead of 100, so they are equivalent in cost to vertical genbuckets,
enable /tpaccept in enemy claims because you cant tp into enemy claims anyways but sometimes u need it when someone /tpahere you,
add back old sponges from 7 or 8 maps ago which broke instantly and didnt turn into a wet sponge,
add a /xpbottle all and /banknote all command that withdraws all ur money or xp,
add hopper count on ftop, doesnt have to give value but we want to know how many hoppers we have placed without scheming our base everytime.

Also they should nerf the rank kits again, since they were buffed way too much this map and now everyone has infinite p4 sets from start of the map. Maybe that is good for equal and fair pvp but every hacker has p4 sets and normal players can just grind for p4 sets with level 30 enchantments. Especially the spartan kit should be removed from /transfer because getting 2 p4 sets for 200 mobcoins is overpowered. Champion and elite should be nerfed to p3 and premium and vip nerfed to p2. The spartan kit can be replaced with a champion kit.

Thats all suggestions I have for now and its basically what alot of players agree with (except the factions that place spawners only in shield)
have you guys considered having spawner renches that only have limited uses and are create drop. this will limit the time to mine them as they can have a15 second mine time/cooldown, and this will also reduce the mining everday when player go of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.