Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Community Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
As the current map is slowly ending Pace Pace & I would like to know your opinions on what should be fixed or implemented.
Feel free to leave your opinions & suggestions.

Reminder: The current factions map is ending on 29th of February.

Dragan_TheKiller

Donator
Donator
Fix Penetrate wth is going on with that. also I made a suggestion about money-adding enchantments
lvl 1: 100$ 2% chance
lvl 2: 250$ 4% chance
lvl 3: 500$ 7%
lvl 4: 1000$ 8%
But that's for staff to decide

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Just get rid of wild patching and it will be so stupid to do that shit with spawners. Because then smaller Facs cant do anything if i cant mine spawners and it will be competition of 2 facs instead of more...
yes they can, when we had 10 member faction in jewcontrol map we never had to mine them except once, and there was durability so it didnt instantly break them.
so if they add back durability it will fix issue with people mining spawners everyday, but they can still mine them a few times when really needed

PadinaCorps

yes they can, when we had 10 member faction in jewcontrol map we never had to mine them except once, and there was durability so it didnt instantly break them.
so if they add back durability it will fix issue with people mining spawners everyday, but they can still mine them a few times when really needed
Ok, so my 6-7 man fac, can survive how much vs yours fac of 15/20 people and Purge around 30 people they claim, and other smaller factions also how much we can survive without mining spawners? On every server u can mine spawners, camp roof and u will get, so no point in putting that shit really,

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hakim251

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Ok, so my 6-7 man fac, can survive how much vs yours fac of 15/20 people and Purge around 30 people they claim, and other smaller factions also how much we can survive without mining spawners? On every server u can mine spawners, camp roof and u will get, so no point in putting that shit really,
0 Servers can mine. It's against the rules to mine while an active raid on 99% of the servers.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
S SuperWesselMan all kit armour now comes with depthstrider3, and to be fair, vanilla enchanting takes so little effort.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
I would love to see a sugar cane economy with upgradable hoes because ngl the economy here is fucking aids and p2w

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
I would love to see a sugar cane economy with upgradable hoes because ngl the economy here is fucking aids and p2w
its not p2w ;D if u know the economy you will know its not p2w
Upgradeable hoes is just feature every other server has, its cancer boring and litterally is same on every faction server.
Maybe they should buff cane a bit and add telepathy for hoes or something, but not just skid feature from other server

Status
Not open for further replies.