Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Colored/Color Kill Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Minecraft Username:
DeathGunRaids

What is the suggestion about?
Colored/Color Kill Message.

Description:
This kill message will be a level based kill message. The colored kill message is just an ordinary kill message but it is colored. Why is it a level based kill message? In minigames, we all know that when you hit level 60, you have basically attained every level color. The colored kill message would consist of every level color in Jartex leveling system, such as White, Aqua, Green, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Red, Orange, Dark green, Dark red and finally, Cyan. Why did I exclude the gray color? This is because it literally looks too plain and its a starter level color.

Example of how the colored kill message should look like:-

Player has been killed by DeathGunRaids

Player has been shot by DeathGunRaids

Lets not forget about the the player who are level 75 and above!

Regarding to them having a bold level color, it would only be fair if they also got a bolder version this kill message.

Example:-

This kill message would be looped one meaning it starts from the colors listed and continues/loops over and over again stopping at whatever color the players name stops at. (To simply put it, it depends on the username of each of the players.)

Yours truly,
Death.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could encourage more players to play the minigame servers and might even boost the number of players (since they would want to obtained a kill message such as this). It could be a nice update to the kill messages by adding a new kill message like this one but only that its meant for people who have obtained level 60 and above.

Extra Information:
Addressing those who might say thing like "Since I'm below level 60 I don't like this suggestion" or something like that. Well the point of this is to encourage you to grind for it. (This kill message is only for sw and tb. Bw isn't included as it would affect it.)

Last edited:

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
+1 but if jartex adds this they will propably only allow for crystal rank so not for me. But great suggestion. But not animated cause it will be epilepsy (wrong spelling ik) and will hurt eyes. idk about this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DeathGunRaids

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
-1 ,I like the way how it is now

The current kill messages are more Detailed "Player1 has been burnt to death by Player2" Which makes more sense and easy to see their teams.
This is based on jartex's original kill message.
You could literally go to the server and check it and it says Player has been killed by Player.

Last edited:

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there, DeathGunRaids DeathGunRaids after reading the suggestion made by you,
I've decided to vote it neutral for the time being.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Everyone voting +1 is an idiot who doesn't think about the consequences. This will not be added. Kill messages are designed to give players information at a glance by colouring the names of the player who died and the player who killed them. If you start messing with that and introducing a bunch of colours to the kill message, it's extremely disorienting and will negatively impact the experience for all users.

-1, will not be added.

JarvisGamerYT

Donator
IGN
JarvisGamerYT
This is based on jartex's original kill message.
You could literally go to the server and check it and it says Player has been killed by Player.
I would highly suggest you to read the entire message before replying :).

IGN
Not_ItsUnknown
Minecraft Username:
DeathGunRaids

What is the suggestion about?
Colored/Color Kill Message.

Description:
This kill message will be a level based kill message. The colored kill message is just an ordinary kill message but it is colored. Why is it a level based kill message? In minigames, we all know that when you hit level 60, you have basically attained every level color. The colored kill message would consist of every level color in Jartex leveling system, such as White, Aqua, Green, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Red, Orange, Dark green, Dark red and finally, Cyan. Why did I exclude the gray color? This is because it literally looks too plain and its a starter level color.

Example of how the colored kill message should look like:-

Lets not forget about the the player who are level 75 and above!

Regarding to them having a bold level color, it would only be fair if they also got a bolder version this kill message.

Example:-

This kill message would be looped one meaning it starts from the colors listed and continues/loops over and over again stopping at whatever color the players name stops at. (To simply put it, it depends on the username of each of the players.)

Yours truly,
Death.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could encourage more players to play the minigame servers and might even boost the number of players (since they would want to obtained a kill message such as this). It could be a nice update to the kill messages by adding a new kill message like this one but only that its meant for people who have obtained level 60 and above.

Extra Information:
Addressing those who might say thing like "Since I'm below level 60 I don't like this suggestion" or something like that. Well the point of this is to encourage you to grind for it.
1+ this would be very cool lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DeathGunRaids

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Alright. JarvisGamerYT JarvisGamerYT , you said that the current kill messages that are available are more detailed and I would agree on you on that. But If you read what I said in my suggestion, you would have known that it is based on the basic kill message which every player gets when they start playing jartex. You and Nirahz also said that it would be harmful to the player because they won't know who got killed/which team got killed. Well isn't there an alternative option to that? What I'm trying to say is that you could always press tab. Correct me if I'm wrong is it necessary to check/see the player who got killed/which team got killed? I mean as long as they are gone/dead continuing your game and winning is all that matters right?

What you said about it being a nuisance to all user is kind of over boards but it's your opinion. But you could always configure your opacity settings and stuff. JarvisGamerYT JarvisGamerYT "easier to see ones team". Press tab in game (this is if you're talking about doubles/triples/squads) I don't really see the problem of this in a solo game as to were you could just press tab and see the player's "team".
Anyways, thank for your feedbacks.

2021-03-20_08.35.47.png
If this is what you meant by "knowing which team killed the other", just press tab. (I'm sure by now if you're playing a bedwars/skywars game you should know that every player is your enemy.) Have a nice day/night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.