Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Colored/Color Kill Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Minecraft Username:
DeathGunRaids

What is the suggestion about?
Colored/Color Kill Message.

Description:
This kill message will be a level based kill message. The colored kill message is just an ordinary kill message but it is colored. Why is it a level based kill message? In minigames, we all know that when you hit level 60, you have basically attained every level color. The colored kill message would consist of every level color in Jartex leveling system, such as White, Aqua, Green, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Red, Orange, Dark green, Dark red and finally, Cyan. Why did I exclude the gray color? This is because it literally looks too plain and its a starter level color.

Example of how the colored kill message should look like:-

Player has been killed by DeathGunRaids

Player has been shot by DeathGunRaids

Lets not forget about the the player who are level 75 and above!

Regarding to them having a bold level color, it would only be fair if they also got a bolder version this kill message.

Example:-

Player has been killed by DeathGunRaids

Player has been shot by DeathGunRaids

This kill message would be looped one meaning it starts from the colors listed and continues/loops over and over again stopping at whatever color the players name stops at. (To simply put it, it depends on the username of each of the players.)

Yours truly,
Death.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could encourage more players to play the minigame servers and might even boost the number of players (since they would want to obtained a kill message such as this). It could be a nice update to the kill messages by adding a new kill message like this one but only that its meant for people who have obtained level 60 and above.

Extra Information:
Addressing those who might say thing like "Since I'm below level 60 I don't like this suggestion" or something like that. Well the point of this is to encourage you to grind for it. (This kill message is only for sw and tb. Bw isn't included as it would affect it.)

Last edited:

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Something exactly like this exists on hypixel aswell but eh I will upvote

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello DeathGunRaids,

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

-YES
-I love it

For future reference here are a list to suggestion rules ➡️ Suggestion Rules

Have a good day
Kind Regards,
~PizzaLover13<3

Status
Not open for further replies.