Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Coins Take Way too Long to Get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyStinky

An Average Game of The Bridge can last from 20 - 30 minutes. And when the game is over, and your team has won the game, you usually only get around 30 coins. Meanwhile, if you play the entire game, get top 3 in nexus damage, but your team loses, you would typically get ONLY 5 - 10 COINS?? Like what? I have played around 60 games of The Bridge, and what are my total coins? 3,000. That's it. Just 3,000 coins. And the cheapest kit in The Bridge costs 10,000. That means you would have to win around 200 game of The Bridge to get the cheapest kit in the game (and that's assuming you win most of your games). So please, if any staff member seas this, please try to give more coins to players when a game ends. Thank you for reading.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Even with iron rank it takes a long time, players with dia rank play a lot and it still takes them like 5 days to get like 30k coins with a lot of time to play. i still have 15k coins and I havent spent a single one on anything. I had 10k coins by the time i had iron rank (thanks porky) and it took like 1 week to get 5k
As I said, suggest it by clicking on the "here" text

RedLemonMC

That makes the game completely "pay to win". People should get coins because they are good players, not because they are paying...

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Hello IcyStinky IcyStinky .
You can suggest your creative ideas in the right subforums so they can be reviewed by the
Developer.

Thread Locked

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.