Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Coins Take Way too Long to Get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyStinky

An Average Game of The Bridge can last from 20 - 30 minutes. And when the game is over, and your team has won the game, you usually only get around 30 coins. Meanwhile, if you play the entire game, get top 3 in nexus damage, but your team loses, you would typically get ONLY 5 - 10 COINS?? Like what? I have played around 60 games of The Bridge, and what are my total coins? 3,000. That's it. Just 3,000 coins. And the cheapest kit in The Bridge costs 10,000. That means you would have to win around 200 game of The Bridge to get the cheapest kit in the game (and that's assuming you win most of your games). So please, if any staff member seas this, please try to give more coins to players when a game ends. Thank you for reading.

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
I don't play The Bridge much, but I agree that the number of coins obtained, should be increased. +1

+1

I wouldn't make 1 kill = 1 coin however 0.5 would be nice so kill farmers wont abuse the system, 1 nexus = 1-1.5 coins is perfect too so it has a maximum amount of coins. A Win should be about 50 Coins (W/O rank), 1000 Wins would equal to 50K coins which is pretty good when you take into consideration that kills and nexus damage are there too, I would decrease rank multiplier too maybe.

Also, if you join a game late (Already Started Games) the amount of coins will decrease depending on the amount of minutes that were already played during the game. (50 coins default, 1 minute = -1 coins)

They should definitely bring back vote crystals to coins tho

+1

I wouldn't make 1 kill = 1 coin however 0.5 would be nice so kill farmers wont abuse the system, 1 nexus = 1-1.5 coins is perfect too so it has a maximum amount of coins. A Win should be about 50 Coins (W/O rank), 1000 Wins would equal to 50K coins which is pretty good when you take into consideration that kills and nexus damage are there too, I would decrease rank multiplier too maybe.

Also, if you join a game late (Already Started Games) the amount of coins will decrease depending on the amount of minutes that were already played during the game. (50 coins default, 1 minute = -1 coins)

Definitely agree on this one. It's a really good change within the coin system. This would decrease the grinding time for sure.

In addition to this, can we change the coin system in a way to encourage more defending in the nexus? Or rather at least encourage people to take the defending role even if it's really boring? (Based on personal experience). SO here's my suggestion...

I was thinking that when a defender kills the attacker at nexus. The defender would get 1/2 - 1/4 of the coins that the attacker earned? So say the attacker caused 20 damage to the nexus, then the defender kills him/her. Then the defender would earn 10 or 5 coins than usual. Or maybe the time it takes to kill that attacker increases in value when killed? Or a mixture of both? It would be awesome if a similar system is added like this.

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
+1

Huge +1 i agree with wallet ther are so much kill farmers and its a good idea
another thing is to make brains = coins
eg 10 brains = 500 or 1k coins

RedLemonMC

It definitely needs a rework. And I suggest so that in every game, there is a maximum amount of kills that give you coins, so that spawnkilling will be reduced. Because simply someone could get his whole team potions, and spawnkill everyone in the enemy base until the endgame feature destroys the nexus 100 times. Additionally, the boosters aren't that good. The game becomes "pay to win" style with boosts in ranks. Kits should be acquired by skill. And lastly the coins aren't balanced. One day I was trolling my teammates (putting furnaces above their chests etc) and when we won I got 50 coins. Really? And another day I destroyed the nexus 50 times and got 25. That's lame guys... It is so hard to get kits without paying. Its the skillful players that should be awarded. Not the ones that pay or spend their time voting etc. Anyone can do that... I hope I helped.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Hello rthestrup.

You can get a higher coin chance, with this being said you have 2 options

1) Buy a rank since it gives you a permament coin boost.
2) Vote and buy coin boosters from vote shops
3) Use the boosters you get from getting a specific level.

Kind regards,
Jax_God_1966
im pretty late on this but in comparison to a skywars game which is lets say 7 minutes and you win you get 50 coins, or more with rank. playing 40 mins for 25 coins isnt worth it

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
If you want to suggest something, click here. Then again, you get a coin booster by buying a rank.

Hope this helps.
Kind regards, Nuggets

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I'll vote a big +1 for this. It takes 3 weeks or more to get coins for a kit which is time consuming.

RedLemonMC

It is unacceptable to believe that we have the time to gather so many coins. Even with boosts you need weeks of playing.

If you want to suggest something, click here. Then again, you get a coin booster by buying a rank.

Hope this helps.
Kind regards, Nuggets
Even with iron rank it takes a long time, players with dia rank play a lot and it still takes them like 5 days to get like 30k coins with a lot of time to play. i still have 15k coins and I havent spent a single one on anything. I had 10k coins by the time i had iron rank (thanks porky) and it took like 1 week to get 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.