Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Claim Blocks Not Registering

TheVeryLongName

I have 506/506 claim blocks (at the current time), and the only allowed me to use 139 claim blocks, is there anyway to fix this?

AprilSixteen

Donator
Donator
IGN
Kazut0ra
I have 506/506 claim blocks (at the current time), and the only allowed me to use 139 claim blocks, is there anyway to fix this?
It depend on which world you are making a claim and which world you have claim blocks in, for eg u might have 500 claims in spawn and when you tried to claim in for eg diamond world, u cant claim more than 100 blocks, make sure to redeem ur claim voucher in the world u want to have claim blocks in!

-Kazut0ra ~One Piece PEAK FICTION!

Darksideoreo

IGN
Darksideoreo
i redeemed a voucher for 500 claimblocks and im only allowed 256 ive only played on the survival server and my only claim is a small autoclaim for my chests

AprilSixteen

Donator
Donator
IGN
Kazut0ra
i redeemed a voucher for 500 claimblocks and im only allowed 256 ive only played on the survival server and my only claim is a small autoclaim for my chests
Like I said, claim blocks are different in different worlds, its a bug.

Darksideoreo

IGN
Darksideoreo
Like I said, claim blocks are different in different worlds, its a bug.
i redeemed another claimblock voucher and when i made a few claims i noticed my available claimblocks stayed at 256 guessing it was over 256