Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Blocks not registering, not able to break/place

Clyptic

Ok this bug started happening out of nowhere and claiming doesn't affect it either, basically the block outline on hover disappears and you can't break or place anything on the block and any tool attempt on it just does the attack animation. Someone else also had the same issue in chat. I have a video but it says too large to upload on here so I included a screenshot in which you can see that the block outline doesn't register even when I'm standing right next to the blockimage_2022-03-15_183522.png

Vizorn

Hi Clyptic, try logging out and relogin, if that doesnt work, you can submit a bug report or redownload minecraft/tlauncher if u will.

Xured

Banned
I have also experienced the same shit tryna build a auto pumpkin melon farm, good job thiemo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Clyptic

Update: I have figured out the cause of the bug, if you place a stair and waterlog it, the block it was placed on and the blocks around it get bugged out and experience this, the bug hasn't been fixed yet so if you do this it will be permanent.

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
Ok this bug started happening out of nowhere and claiming doesn't affect it either, basically the block outline on hover disappears and you can't break or place anything on the block and any tool attempt on it just does the attack animation. Someone else also had the same issue in chat. I have a video but it says too large to upload on here so I included a screenshot in which you can see that the block outline doesn't register even when I'm standing right next to the blockView attachment 20161
I had experienced this problem too and I have already made a bug report