Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Cheaters and False Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
MadCatt​

What is the suggestion about?
Cheaters and False Bans​

Description:
I meet cheaters everyday. I want to report them, but in simple way, Like /report <username> Then the staff or mods see the player that get reported. if the staff just watch videos that players recorded, and didn't see if the players hacks, it can be a false ban. So it will build a new security system on Jatrex. More safe right? no more false ban, *This happen to me*.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reduce Cheaters and hackers, And no more false ban.​

Extra Information:
Antiknockback can be reduce by player with character movement.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming
On videos the specific player is obvious that he/she is hacking
What did i know is my freind has has 10 CPS with bad internet, AntiKnockBack can be reduce by player with movement, i use the same account and launcher and even computer, and i dont see any wurst or any cheat version, he recorded his gameplay before he gets banned. And he was a normal player, And from my freind i know how bad is the video security system was.

Last edited:
S

Shayy

"A lot" yeah no, that would be very rare and if they do false report, BAN them for about 2 days.

You guys claim that we, the playerbase, need to help you with reporting and banning cheaters on the forums. Then, once we complain about no action being taken to make reporting cheaters faster and easier you guys also complain about how we don't help the staff team.

But now, this is just pure laziness, if you wan't cheaters to be drastically reduced, ADD THE GODDAMN COMMAND. Why and HOW is it taking them so long to add it? Also, if Thiemo wants Jartex to be as hacker-free as possible, he must ACTUALLY WORK on the supposedly "hard-to-make" report command and not just do it slowly over the course of MONTHS. (TL;DR Laziness is NOT the key in keeping a server as hacker free as possible).

It is still tiring having to post the video proof of so many cheaters in one day (Reminder that uploading one piece of evidence of cheating takes about 5 minutes)

Mhahahahahahahah. Really? REALLY? Most of my reports get answered IN 10 HOURS. Yes, there are some reports I've submitted that have been answered in 6 hours, but that still gives the cheater enough to time to cheat. Also I actually report them near midnight.

"Ignore" Yeah when I'm in a BedWars match and there's a cheater I surely can ignore him and easily win! Oh... yeah I.. can't do that. Same applies to Skywars and also how can I ignore them when MOST of them directly attack me in both minigames (and destroy my bed when I'm playing BedWars and then also eliminate me from the game).

Because you (probably) aren't that active in the minigames. I mean, for ALL of us that play Skywars and Bedwars regularly, we see so many cheaters in these games that they almost become unplayable.

"Quickly" in about 6 hours? Or maybe because you can contact HRs?
1. It's not our fault that most players don't bother with reporting on the forums because they have "so little time in their day" to spend 5 minutes or less reporting a player.

2. You would most likely not want to spend your days making a report command which can ruin your schedule if you have plans. Of course he wants it to be hacker free as much as possible but he must have quite some pressure of players constantly bugging him about the report command and the anti-cheat. Not to mention so much players constantly telling him about the report command and for him to finish it. He may have made plans for the week and can't do 5 hours of work on it a day.

3. If the player does get a chance to hack more then there is more of a reason for them to be punished. Especially if a player who saw the hacker after you reported them and do the same then the hacker could be punished more if he used different hacks in another game.

4. I never said to ignore them when they are killing you and destroying your bed. I meant that if they are example at diamonds then you don't have to rush them if it's not needed. However if it is then you have to do so as during a fight you can't report a player using the report command. So you would still have to most likely wait till the end of the game to report them just like when reporting on the forums.

5. I am active in minigames almost everday and I do come across a few hackers everyday but they aren't bad enough to get me to rage and to leave the match. It mainky depends on your patience and your current mood. 6 hours is quick if you have patience.

I'm not going to argue for any longer so thank you for your points have a good day/night.

S

Shayy

What if a player plays at 2 GB of ram? Minecraft is not a power full game. Minecraft uses almost 2GB, *About 1,9GB* Then you have to run XboxGameBar Actually takes 40MB of memory and windows takes a 100 MB, if they hit Windows + G *XboxGameTool* the PC will crash
And for me cheaters is trollers, So if you want some fun troll them XD *This will delete lazy and bored*
it depends on the device you play minecraft on and your storage. It doesn't crash for me personally. It doesn't take up much space and besides, after a report you can delete the video. Thanks for your opinion on this topic though.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, CapuccinoGaming​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it as it's already been suggested.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.