Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Cheaters and False Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
MadCatt​

What is the suggestion about?
Cheaters and False Bans​

Description:
I meet cheaters everyday. I want to report them, but in simple way, Like /report <username> Then the staff or mods see the player that get reported. if the staff just watch videos that players recorded, and didn't see if the players hacks, it can be a false ban. So it will build a new security system on Jatrex. More safe right? no more false ban, *This happen to me*.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reduce Cheaters and hackers, And no more false ban.​

Extra Information:
Antiknockback can be reduce by player with character movement.​

S

Shayy

This option is more easy, i got banned without cheating a month ago, because the admins just watch the video, without seeing themself and that can be a false ban.
The report command could easily cause a lot of false bans as, players without a forums account could rage and report a player easily in-game even if they weren't hacking as they wouldn't have to make a forums profile. Yes the idea has been accepted however it will take time to implement this system without causing a lot of false bans.

S

Shayy

https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/begin-able-to-report-people-in-game.94034/#post-263057 (Also it shouldn't be taking them so long to just add it).

Because the process of recording is time-consuming. I mean, some people's recorders (Bandicam, OBS, etc) cause their FPS to drop dramatically and opening your recorder every single time you see a cheater (Keep in mind there are so many of them in minigames suchs as SkyWars and BedWars) is just tiring. Also, once you've uploaded the video proof (which takes about 5 minutes) and submitted the report, you have to wait another 10 hours for a staff member to see your report and take action against the cheater.

How in the world can you "ignore" cheaters? It's impossible! That basically means that you have to not play the minigames.
1. Thiemo also doesn't want to spend all his days implementing ideas from Jartex so he doesn't do 5 hours of work everyday so it will take time if he does around 1 hour everyday to do with the report command.

2. Recording is not that time-consuming as before a game you can start recording, or before you rush to the middle or a place with a lot of players. Peoples FPS can drop due to their wifi having to use a recorder and minecraft. I simply use a windows gamebar to record as it doesn't drop your FPS. I simply have low FPS due to my WiFi connection. It also does not take 10 hours for a report to be seen. The regular time for my reports to be seen is 2-6 hours. You can also simply file a report near midnight so that when you wake up, the report has most likely been seen.

3. You can ignore hackers by avoiding combat with them and only fighting when necessary. Besides I don't come across hackers often so I really don't think that hackers are a major problem for me. However if I do come across one I just record and report them and they get punished quickly.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming
Reporting with some video proof is way better to catch the real cheaters so it doesn't lead to false bans. About the /report command will be implemented soon, I suppose.
Why did i get banned without any cheats? Admins doesn't know the player hacks or not from a video, they have to look at the player with their own eyes.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming
The report command could easily cause a lot of false bans as, players without a forums account could rage and report a player easily in-game even if they weren't hacking as they wouldn't have to make a forums profile. Yes the idea has been accepted however it will take time to implement this system without causing a lot of false bans.
If the admin inspects the player there will no false bans.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming
1. Thiemo also doesn't want to spend all his days implementing ideas from Jartex so he doesn't do 5 hours of work everyday so it will take time if he does around 1 hour everyday to do with the report command.

2. Recording is not that time-consuming as before a game you can start recording, or before you rush to the middle or a place with a lot of players. Peoples FPS can drop due to their wifi having to use a recorder and minecraft. I simply use a windows gamebar to record as it doesn't drop your FPS. I simply have low FPS due to my WiFi connection. It also does not take 10 hours for a report to be seen. The regular time for my reports to be seen is 2-6 hours. You can also simply file a report near midnight so that when you wake up, the report has most likely been seen.

3. You can ignore hackers by avoiding combat with them and only fighting when necessary. Besides I don't come across hackers often so I really don't think that hackers are a major problem for me. However if I do come across one I just record and report them and they get punished quickly.
We will never ignore hackers, they can make people rage, and they will broke the game like PUBG. We don't want this server to be like PUBG. And hackers make us stressed. and also /report is more simple, the work is if someone report a player, a admin/staff will inspect the reported player, and they choose, its a hackers or not. If hackers is not a major problem for you its a problem for us, Players! and nowadays, there is a bug that looks like a cheat. like AntiKnockBack, you can get less knockback if you use good movements, and KillAura this can be looks like a cheat but it can be players shake their mouse for a faster clicking. if you want to see /report works, go to invaded server, and look how they handle cheaters. Here is the time : Record : *Maybe* 10 seconds Opening google and Jatrexnetwork.com : 15 seconds *If your internet is fast* Fill the report : 1 minutes, If you use /report Texting : 4 seconds Inspecting player : 40 Seconds. So /report is more simple and no wasting of time. And its are more accurate because the admins and the staffs are inspecting the player not just seeing the player from video

Last edited:

MoonBoxer

"A lot" yeah no, that would be very rare and if they do false report, BAN them for about 2 days.
You guys claim that we, the playerbase, need to help you with reporting and banning cheaters on the forums. Then, once we complain about no action being taken to make reporting cheaters faster and easier you guys also complain about how we don't help the staff team.

But now, this is just pure laziness, if you wan't cheaters to be drastically reduced, ADD THE GODDAMN COMMAND. Why and HOW is it taking them so long to add it? Also, if Thiemo wants Jartex to be as hacker-free as possible, he must ACTUALLY WORK on the supposedly "hard-to-make" report command and not just do it slowly over the course of MONTHS. (TL;DR Laziness is NOT the key in keeping a server as hacker free as possible).
2. Recording is not that time-consuming as before a game you can start recording, or before you rush to the middle or a place with a lot of players. Peoples FPS can drop due to their wifi having to use a recorder and minecraft. I simply use a windows gamebar to record as it doesn't drop your FPS. I simply have low FPS due to my WiFi connection.
It is still tiring having to post the video proof of so many cheaters in one day (Reminder that uploading one piece of evidence of cheating takes about 5 minutes)
It also does not take 10 hours for a report to be seen. The regular time for my reports to be seen is 2-6 hours. You can also simply file a report near midnight so that when you wake up, the report has most likely been seen.
Mhahahahahahahah. Really? REALLY? Most of my reports get answered IN 10 HOURS. Yes, there are some reports I've submitted that have been answered in 6 hours, but that still gives the cheater enough to time to cheat. Also I actually report them near midnight.
You can ignore hackers by avoiding combat with them and only fighting when necessary
"Ignore" Yeah when I'm in a BedWars match and there's a cheater I surely can ignore him and easily win! Oh... yeah I.. can't do that. Same applies to Skywars and also how can I ignore them when MOST of them directly attack me in both minigames (and destroy my bed when I'm playing BedWars and then also eliminate me from the game).
Besides I don't come across hackers often so I really don't think that hackers are a major problem for me. However if I do come across one I just record and report them and they get punished quickly.
Because you (probably) aren't that active in the minigames. I mean, for ALL of us that play Skywars and Bedwars regularly, we see so many cheaters in these games that they almost become unplayable.

"Quickly" in about 6 hours? Or maybe because you can contact HRs?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming
What /report work is If a player report some player it will send notification from Staff's email or in-game chat, and then quickly the staff inspect the player that has been reported by a player, then they decide to ban the player or because of miss understanding the player that reports the player will be banned for 1 days, that's how /report works, its not even a HOUR

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming

What if a player plays at 2 GB of ram? Minecraft is not a power full game. Minecraft uses almost 2GB, *About 1,9GB* Then you have to run XboxGameBar Actually takes 40MB of memory and windows takes a 100 MB, if they hit Windows + G *XboxGameTool* the PC will crash
And for me cheaters is trollers, So if you want some fun troll them XD *This will delete lazy and bored*

MoonBoxer

/report <Offender> <Reason>

One (or more) staff member(s) who has (or have) the ability to ban receive(s) an in-game message in the StaffChat:

<
Offender> has been reported by <Player> for: <Reason>

They click on the text and they get teleported to that game as a spectator and if they decide that the player in question isn't legit, they punish him.

If they aren't on when a player gets reported, they will simply have that report in their Report Inbox and they will get notified when the supposed offender is online:

<Offender> is currently online on <Game>: CLICK HERE to spectate them

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Why did i get banned without any cheats? Admins doesn't know the player hacks or not from a video, they have to look at the player with their own eyes.
On videos the specific player is obvious that he/she is hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.