Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Cheaters and False Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
MadCatt​

What is the suggestion about?
Cheaters and False Bans​

Description:
I meet cheaters everyday. I want to report them, but in simple way, Like /report <username> Then the staff or mods see the player that get reported. if the staff just watch videos that players recorded, and didn't see if the players hacks, it can be a false ban. So it will build a new security system on Jatrex. More safe right? no more false ban, *This happen to me*.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reduce Cheaters and hackers, And no more false ban.​

Extra Information:
Antiknockback can be reduce by player with character movement.​

MoonBoxer

Just know they're working on /report command. In 2 years, you will be able to report players much faster and much easier!

MoonBoxer

They never said 2 years, or did they?
They never said that. It's just the fact that it has been accepted and being "worked" on for so much longer than it SHOULD have taken that it seems like it will probably be added in 1+ years.

S

Shayy

They never said that. It's just the fact that it has been accepted and being "worked" on for so much longer than it SHOULD have taken that it seems like it will probably be added in 1+ years.
It hasn't even been accepted 3 months ago so it really hasn't felt like a year. People don't bother record and reporting even though it's not that hard. So either wait for it to be added or just report them on the forums. If you don't like any of the options then just ignore the hackers.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CapuccinoGaming
It hasn't even been accepted 3 months ago so it really hasn't felt like a year. People don't bother record and reporting even though it's not that hard. So either wait for it to be added or just report them on the forums. If you don't like any of the options then just ignore the hackers.
This option is more easy, i got banned without cheating a month ago, because the admins just watch the video, without seeing themself and that can be a false ban.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Reporting with some video proof is way better to catch the real cheaters so it doesn't lead to false bans. About the /report command will be implemented soon, I suppose.

MoonBoxer

It hasn't even been accepted 3 months ago so it really hasn't felt like a year.
https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/begin-able-to-report-people-in-game.94034/#post-263057 (Also it shouldn't be taking them so long to just add it).
People don't bother record and reporting even though it's not that hard
Because the process of recording is time-consuming. I mean, some people's recorders (Bandicam, OBS, etc) cause their FPS to drop dramatically and opening your recorder every single time you see a cheater (Keep in mind there are so many of them in minigames suchs as SkyWars and BedWars) is just tiring. Also, once you've uploaded the video proof (which takes about 5 minutes) and submitted the report, you have to wait another 10 hours for a staff member to see your report and take action against the cheater.
If you don't like any of the options then just ignore the hackers.
How in the world can you "ignore" cheaters? It's impossible! That basically means that you have to not play the minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.