Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Chat censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXGoldenSavyXx

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xXGoldenSavyXx

What is the suggestion about?
Chat censorship.

Description:
This is about what happens when t
you swear or say the "n" word,
when we type a message that contains bad language can you make it so it gets covered into stars or hashtags etc, or just stop the message from showing up.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People may get offended by other people swearing at them in game, or if something happens they might rage and start a saying inapropiate things, and you can get muted for this, and i think this is stupid because people cant help what they say sometimes.

Extra Information:
I think this should be thought about to help less toxicity in the server, and if people wont be able to swear or right bad things it will become a habit to them to not write most of it ever again.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
I made this because sometimes people cant help themselves and this will stop there toxicity, and im also talking about myself coz i get toxic alot when im angry. Im aware of the ignore and report system I just want this to become a feature so its helpful to the persons side of things not my side, if i get offended by something i do report it but i dont see the point anymore if i done the same thing a few months ago i dont the reputation of being a hypocrite.
Welcome to the club

NotSansy

Donator
Donator
+1, not a bad idea, less chat reports will make the staff team focus on gameplay reports and banning hackers, as we all know there are a lot of hackers on Jartex.

Last edited:

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
-1 Like what others say, consider reporting it. And we staff have to do work jobs. Plus, there's a mod that can censor your own chat

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
Instead of replying to such players, you can /ignore them in-game and report the user on forums, chat reports.
we need to admin that it will be somthing good to add to the server because tbh 9yo kids are toxic asf now days

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
-1 Like what others say, consider reporting it. And we staff have to do work jobs. Plus, there's a mod that can censor your own chat
thats not a reason to say -1 cuz its not gonna efect ur work it will just make the chat cleaner from rule breakers so u dont need to waste your time doing that and u can focus on other things like hackers/bug abusers :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xXGoldenSavyXx

xXGoldenSavyXx

Donator
Donator
This may be the biggest topic ive brought up in the forums, lets go,
and thx sans for seeing the point of this šŸ˜‚. Guys I can see an argument happening here soon so please dont extend it there theres no need for it just give out your opinions. And notlolo your a toxic ass player wtf, that is not even a valid -1

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
It is definitely needed.

Reasons: It will reduce the amount of work done by the staffs. Since, most of the foul language is censored, players would not need to report.

Some players arguing that /ignore and reporting the player is functioning already, but why not censoring it in first place? Reporting is a good thing, but is never going to be processed in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.