Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Chat censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXGoldenSavyXx

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xXGoldenSavyXx

What is the suggestion about?
Chat censorship.

Description:
This is about what happens when t
you swear or say the "n" word,
when we type a message that contains bad language can you make it so it gets covered into stars or hashtags etc, or just stop the message from showing up.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People may get offended by other people swearing at them in game, or if something happens they might rage and start a saying inapropiate things, and you can get muted for this, and i think this is stupid because people cant help what they say sometimes.

Extra Information:
I think this should be thought about to help less toxicity in the server, and if people wont be able to swear or right bad things it will become a habit to them to not write most of it ever again.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Instead of replying to such players, you can /ignore them in-game and report the user on forums, chat reports.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xXGoldenSavyXx

xXGoldenSavyXx

Donator
Donator
Instead of replying to such players, you can /ignore them in-game and report the user on forums, chat reports.
Make a ss and report them
I made this because sometimes people cant help themselves and this will stop there toxicity, and im also talking about myself coz i get toxic alot when im angry. Im aware of the ignore and report system I just want this to become a feature so its helpful to the persons side of things not my side, if i get offended by something i do report it but i dont see the point anymore if i done the same thing a few months ago i dont the reputation of being a hypocrite.

CorkScrewGnome

Donator
Donator
+1 I 100% agree with this, there are some people that may not be mature enough to see the bad words.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
'Report' lol, Adding extra chat protection to the chat would be great and if they try to bypass it then report I myself spammed it like 69 times before and didn't get muted, Most of the time staff r either afking or not even online and spammers take their time saying ze 'n word'

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 so I can still continue my loving chat messages <3

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
+1 There used to be auto chat censorship idk why would they remove it. Other servers have it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.