Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Changing Kitpvp to the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Changing Kitpvp to the best

Description:
This suggestion is opened again in case they did a reset to kitpvp , so make sure to give opinion

Well, in my opinion, I think kitpvp map should be a big map with many fine details, for example, this map should be divided into several areas:
1- The forest area where people can use trees to achieve their goals.
2- An ice area where people can benefit from zero friction.(I know this doesn't make sense but we should add it for Aesthetic purposes)
3- The lava area where the professional players try to kill their enemies with lava while paying attention to themselves.

As for the terrain that these areas should contain, they are:

For the forest area:

• trees. (This is obvious)
  • Add some old fashioned homes.
  • Add some spiders nets in the dark places.
  • Add dark tunnel roads.

For the snow zone:

• Some ground pits.
  • Some snowmen (as accessories).
  • Some snowy hills can be added.

As for the lava area:

• Lots of lava (this is obvious).
  • Lots of potholes.
  • A small volcano can be added (accessories).
  • And adding some tunnels (as in the nether world).

And of course, do not forget that this will be better than a flat ground that contains 3 holes and 3 towers.

Frankly, not many people play this game due to the lack of professionalism of the current designed map (no offense)

And I hope that with these changes the kitpvp game can become very beautiful to play.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By attracting more players, which gives the game more interest in the community.

Lending a lot of aesthetic.

The geographical diversity that will transform players from bored players into excited players who want to discover new ways to kill their enemies.

Extra Information:
Now , you may have some criticisms like :

This will take a development time .

As long as this would make the KitPvp looks like a new gamemod , so it should get some development time

There is not enough players in Kitpvp to fill the map.

Well, after adding the new map, the sentence "There are not enough players" will be from past.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I suggested it directly to the source..

That is why there is no reason to resuggest it seeing that the HEAD BUILDER has already seeen it.

He did Steal and that is a fact
If you have not suggested it in this forum , it is not your idea , besides to that , there is nothing called "My idea has been stolen" , now if keep being unhelpful in this chat , I would go to staff to report this , then we will all see the truth , dont ever tell me that it is your idea , cause you have suggested it in other forum , this is suggestions Forum not the The Kitpvp forum

Leoisaewsome

Donator
Donator
"It is not your idea if you have not suggested it before?"

You just admitted to stealing my idea but seeing that it was not in suggestions ir was not my idea?

And with this i declare victory as usualy GG.
I don't get why an ex-staff would be so salty about something suggested by other people, claiming it is "their" idea, shouldn't we all think more about the server and how to improve it instead of being toxic to people who are trying to improve the server???

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I don't get why an ex-staff would be so salty about something suggested by other people, claiming it is "their" idea, shouldn't we all think more about the server and how to improve it instead of being toxic to people who are trying to improve the server???
This is exactly what i mean

ReportingPeople

Banned
I aint the salty it is just that by replying to it and saying that I was wrong and stupid to say that it was already suggested by me to the head Builder.

That just makes my brain go poof

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I have revived this post after xTappinq xTappinq suggestion about reset kitpvp

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
This map idea has been taken from about 2012, nothing wrong with that but this has already been suggested, and I don't really like it anyway -1

Status
Not open for further replies.