Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Changing Kitpvp to the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Changing Kitpvp to the best

Description:
This suggestion is opened again in case they did a reset to kitpvp , so make sure to give opinion

Well, in my opinion, I think kitpvp map should be a big map with many fine details, for example, this map should be divided into several areas:
1- The forest area where people can use trees to achieve their goals.
2- An ice area where people can benefit from zero friction.(I know this doesn't make sense but we should add it for Aesthetic purposes)
3- The lava area where the professional players try to kill their enemies with lava while paying attention to themselves.

As for the terrain that these areas should contain, they are:

For the forest area:

• trees. (This is obvious)
  • Add some old fashioned homes.
  • Add some spiders nets in the dark places.
  • Add dark tunnel roads.

For the snow zone:

• Some ground pits.
  • Some snowmen (as accessories).
  • Some snowy hills can be added.

As for the lava area:

• Lots of lava (this is obvious).
  • Lots of potholes.
  • A small volcano can be added (accessories).
  • And adding some tunnels (as in the nether world).

And of course, do not forget that this will be better than a flat ground that contains 3 holes and 3 towers.

Frankly, not many people play this game due to the lack of professionalism of the current designed map (no offense)

And I hope that with these changes the kitpvp game can become very beautiful to play.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
By attracting more players, which gives the game more interest in the community.

Lending a lot of aesthetic.

The geographical diversity that will transform players from bored players into excited players who want to discover new ways to kill their enemies.

Extra Information:
Now , you may have some criticisms like :

This will take a development time .

As long as this would make the KitPvp looks like a new gamemod , so it should get some development time

There is not enough players in Kitpvp to fill the map.

Well, after adding the new map, the sentence "There are not enough players" will be from past.

Last edited:

Jeries

Donator
Donator
+1 I love this idea it’ll let me to come back to Minecraft actually so I can play with friends 🙃

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Agreed with your suggestion. And as an experienced kitpvp player, this suggestion gets a BIG +1

Leoisaewsome

Donator
Donator
+1
Love your idea, though I do not play that much kit PVP, this idea still attracts to me, I wish you good luck <3

ReportingPeople

Banned
This really looks what i already suggested to Head Builder Mufasa on another forum post...

why take someone else s idea

HAS ALREADY BEEN SUGGESTED ON OTHER POST

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
This really looks what i already suggested to Head Builder Mufasa on another forum post...

why take someone else s idea

HAS ALREADY BEEN SUGGESTED ON OTHER POST
Didnt know that you suggest it , also I still can't see where is your suggestion , besides I gave a lot of details that no one else did the same for kit pvp map

On tope of that , I have not found your suggestion in this forum , so dont come and just say "You steal my idea " , cause your idea is not existed in this official forum for suggestions

Last edited:

ReportingPeople

Banned
Didnt know that you suggest it , also I am still can't see where is your suggestion , besides I gave a lot of details that no one else did the same for kit pvp map

On tope of that , I have not found your suggestion in this forum , so dont come and just say "You steal my idea " , cause your idea is not excited in this official forum for suggestions
It is on the post where Mufasa Head Builder asks what they should do with KitPvP..
Why be so agressive if you "did not" copy my idea. Seems like you have something to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.