Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Change the tools to actual upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsCosmoPlays

IGN
CosmoPlaysMC

Minecraft Username:
CosmoPlaysMC​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change the tools to actual upgrades​

Suggestion Details:
In other servers, you upgrade from wood -> stone -> iron, etc. In Jartex, they are individual items and that's pretty annoying since I can't put all of them in the quick buy. Please make it so that they're upgrades and a single item in the shop, which upgrade whenever you click on them. (I think you know where this idea is from.)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help by reducing space on the quick buy, so a single setting of the pickaxe could serve as upgrade station for all the upgrades from the single slot. Also with the new price changes, it'll be very handy.​

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
my friend Jartex uploaded Rotational Items cuz it was being hype in mostly all bedwars server(s) does not make sense jartex gonna copy everything xD
Then suggestions should not be denied for the reason "jartex does not copy other servers "bc they do!

Last edited:

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Plz
If something was already suggested and got denied then it makes no sense because it will get denied again, please get a brain.
Plz get a brain and understand that time change and that there must be reason it is not added bc if it was denied in the past why was it denied in the past my friend grow a brain

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Plz

Plz get a brain and understand that time change and that there must be reason it is not added bc if it was denied in the past why was it denied in the past my friend grow a brain
Looks like u need a brain, totally this thing wasn't suggested 100+ times by u and wasn't denied 100 times too, right? I don't think that the devs have changed that they will accept the thing lol so please stop with u and ur annoying suggestions.

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
-1 , reasons mentioned by others already

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Downvote by me, for the same reasons mentioned by other users.

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Looks like u need a brain, totally this thing wasn't suggested 100+ times by u and wasn't denied 100 times too, right? I don't think that the devs have changed that they will accept the thing lol so please stop with u and ur annoying suggestions.
First of all this is not my suggestion and secondly who gave you the right to think for devs how about you try to acually upvote something for once bc ur not trying to improve jartex !!

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
who gave you the right to think for devs
Sorry, I cannot understand what you're trying to say.
how about you try to acually upvote something for once bc ur not trying to improve jartex !!
Sorry, you're no one to tell me that which suggestions I have to upvote and which to not, Other than that I only upvote suggestions that are actually useful.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox

Sorry, you're no one to tell me that which suggestions I have to upvote and which to not, Other than that I only upvote suggestions that are actually useful.
Its a waste arguing with him broski ... he not gonna understand what we meant

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm

Uhuh ur 240 messages are just pulling ideas down for the same reason very well done have you ever even upvoted something. And if I cant tell you what to do then why did you start by telling me what to do who do you think you are !!

Status
Not open for further replies.