Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Change the tools to actual upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsCosmoPlays

IGN
CosmoPlaysMC

Minecraft Username:
CosmoPlaysMC​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change the tools to actual upgrades​

Suggestion Details:
In other servers, you upgrade from wood -> stone -> iron, etc. In Jartex, they are individual items and that's pretty annoying since I can't put all of them in the quick buy. Please make it so that they're upgrades and a single item in the shop, which upgrade whenever you click on them. (I think you know where this idea is from.)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help by reducing space on the quick buy, so a single setting of the pickaxe could serve as upgrade station for all the upgrades from the single slot. Also with the new price changes, it'll be very handy.​

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Already suggested, + I feel like it's better the way we currently have it. Imagine you face an obby player, I believe it's much better to just buy a diamond pick instead of upgrading through the whole pickaxes and spending even more than what we currently spend.
Imagine if you die facing an obi player then you must spend 12 gold again but with this system you only spend like 6

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Hey itsCosmoPlays itsCosmoPlays I have Read you suggestion and I decide to be (Neutral).
on the following Reason.

- I have not seen this tool upgradation in any other server(s) yet, Its Jartex own style!
- Jartex don't like copying other server Idea(s)
What is rotational items then??? Did jartex cone up with it and to top it all off not even other rotational items than hypixel

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
I agree to you statment still I want to be neutral
But if you die with a diamond pick then you would have to spend another 6 gold and if you do it like hypixel its like 20 iron and 9 gold for a diamond pick where on jartex each time you must spend 12 gold to face an obi player

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
CosmoPlaysMC​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change the tools to actual upgrades​

Suggestion Details:
In other servers, you upgrade from wood -> stone -> iron, etc. In Jartex, they are individual items and that's pretty annoying since I can't put all of them in the quick buy. Please make it so that they're upgrades and a single item in the shop, which upgrade whenever you click on them. (I think you know where this idea is from.)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help by reducing space on the quick buy, so a single setting of the pickaxe could serve as upgrade station for all the upgrades from the single slot. Also with the new price changes, it'll be very handy.​
Yo itsCosmoPlays itsCosmoPlays , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for following reason(s):
-I'll give u an scenario like suppose ur in enemy team's base and they've got obby, u have 12 gold in ur inventory and u needa buy the dia pickaxe and break the bed under some secs, what would u like to do, click on each upgrade and buy dia pick? or just simply buy the dia pickaxe in one click.

-Already suggested and denied in past.
-Jartex won't copy other servers

alyan

Donator
Donator
Yo itsCosmoPlays itsCosmoPlays , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for following reason(s):
-I'll give u an scenario like suppose ur in enemy team's base and they've got obby, u have 12 gold in ur inventory and u needa buy the dia pickaxe and break the bed under some secs, what would u like to do, click on each upgrade and buy dia pick? or just simply buy the dia pickaxe in one click.

You didn't got the point, so imagine you are breaking obby and someone's buy miner fatique, they void and kill you

What you will have to do is wait in gene and buy another diamond pick, if they add an upgrade feature you can just click on upgrade with 6 gold and you will pickaxe will be diamond again

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm

"Jartex wont copy other servers"
My friend what do you call rotational items??? Jartex did not even make an effort to make new rotational items just copied it from hypixel. Ill be waiting on a responce bc usually people go missing when I bring up this point!

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm

It being already suggested is not a reason time changes things and this is not a valid reason

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
"Jartex wont copy other servers"
My friend what do you call rotational items??? Jartex did not even make an effort to make new rotational items just copied it from hypixel. Ill be waiting on a responce bc usually people go missing when I bring up this point!
my friend Jartex uploaded Rotational Items cuz it was being hype in mostly all bedwars server(s) does not make sense jartex gonna copy everything xD

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
It being already suggested is not a reason time changes things and this is not a valid reason
If something was already suggested and got denied then it makes no sense because it will get denied again, please get a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.