Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Change the Life time leader board

HotPapaTia

Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HotPapaTia​

What is the suggestion about?
Change the Life time leader board​

Description:
I've suggested that the life time leader board should be changed as I've noticed that many people are uncomfortable about getting on the life time most played section.

So I've suggested that we could change the most played to highest winsteak as it'll be more competitive and challenging, than having a most played section people hate being on.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help the community by being more competitive in skywars than having a most played section people hate being on. So I think having the most highest winsteak on skywars would really make the community more competitive and challenging in skywars.​

Extra Information:
Thank bai :]​

GodlyDani

+1, this is really a good idea, it would add a bigger sense of competitivity to jartex and would make it much more hardcore. Good suggestion and have a great day 😉

blazetharkidrs

Suspended
Holy shit this is a good idea it will littery boost skywars poplaurity by like 10x cause everyone wil ltry to become the number 1 winstreak lmao it will be fun than some kid is gonna get super lucky and end up with 100 win streak or 200 and never play it again lmao that will be but than again you can just add some feature to make sure that doesnt happen but i have no doubt tryhards will reach 500 600 lmao win streaks that wil lbe fun to watch lmao gg

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HotPapaTia

HotPapaTia

Banned
Donator
Holy shit this is a good idea it will littery boost skywars poplaurity by like 10x cause everyone wil ltry to become the number 1 winstreak lmao it will be fun than some kid is gonna get super lucky and end up with 100 win streak or 200 and never play it again lmao that will be but than again you can just add some feature to make sure that doesnt happen but i have no doubt tryhards will reach 500 600 lmao win streaks that wil lbe fun to watch lmao gg
Ye definitely but no try hard will ever get to 500-600 don't think anyone on bw has done that before. That's unless they play smart and do 10-20 ws a day. Besides solo would be the best option

salti

Pretty much impossible in skywars to get like over 100 my record is like 30 in solos. You'll eventually find a hacker and it'll be too much unlike bedwars where it's quite easy to deal with hackers

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
I forgot if I alread +1. So here is +1 I guess, would be a useful thing to be added.