Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Change the Life time leader board

HotPapaTia

Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HotPapaTia​

What is the suggestion about?
Change the Life time leader board​

Description:
I've suggested that the life time leader board should be changed as I've noticed that many people are uncomfortable about getting on the life time most played section.

So I've suggested that we could change the most played to highest winsteak as it'll be more competitive and challenging, than having a most played section people hate being on.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help the community by being more competitive in skywars than having a most played section people hate being on. So I think having the most highest winsteak on skywars would really make the community more competitive and challenging in skywars.​

Extra Information:
Thank bai :]​

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Uhm, it
Minecraft Username:
HotPapaTia

What is the suggestion about?
Change the Life time leader board

Description:
I've suggested that the life time leader board should be changed as I've noticed that many people are uncomfortable about getting on the life time most played section.

So I've suggested that we could change the most played to highest winsteak as it'll be more competitive and challenging, than having a most played section people hate being on.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help the community by being more competitive in skywars than having a most played section people hate being on. So I think having the most highest winsteak on skywars would really make the community more competitive and challenging in skywars.

Extra Information:
Thank bai :]
Hmm, Its a good idea, but most of the people IK actually compete to be on the leader-board , its more of a achievement man.

YXQY

Nom d'utilisateur Minecraft:
HotPapaTia

Sur quoi porte la suggestion?
Changer le tableau des leaders à vie

La description:
J'ai suggéré que le tableau de classement à vie devrait être changé car j'ai remarqué que beaucoup de gens ne sont pas à l'aise pour accéder à la section la plus jouée à vie.

J'ai donc suggéré que nous pourrions changer le winsteak le plus joué en winsteak le plus élevé, car ce sera plus compétitif et stimulant que d'avoir une section la plus jouée sur laquelle les gens détestent être.

Comment cette idée peut-elle aider à améliorer JartexNetwork?
Cela peut aider la communauté en étant plus compétitive dans les skywars que d'avoir une section la plus jouée sur laquelle les gens détestent être. Je pense donc qu'avoir le winsteak le plus élevé sur les skywars rendrait vraiment la communauté plus compétitive et stimulante dans les skywars.

Informations supplémentaires:
Merci bai:]
+1+1+11+ XD