Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cats are awesome

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Cats are also very:
- Curious, energetic, loves hunting and climbing ( curious but detailed ), sociable. In conclusion they are better. Cats should dominate the world, every house should have 1 min. of cats, cats are just better. Capybara spawn rate should be decreased also.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hi there! I absolutely love your take on cats being such great pets. It's amazing how they have such unique and endearing qualities that make them stand out from other pets.

Their independence is indeed one of the reasons why they are such a popular choice for pet owners. It can be quite a busy and hectic world, and having a pet that requires less attention and doesn't need to be constantly entertained can be a huge plus. This means that people with busy schedules can still enjoy the company of a pet without feeling overwhelmed by the responsibility.

Another aspect that makes cats such great pets is their sociable nature. They tend to get along with other animals, as well as people, providing a sense of security and comfort. The bond that can form between a cat and its owner is truly special and heartwarming.

I also appreciate how you mentioned the unpredictable nature of cats. It's true, they can be quite quirky and their behavior can be quite surprising at times. However, this is part of what makes them so endearing and fascinating to observe. Their love for play and exploration is what makes them such lively and entertaining pets to have around.

Overall, I think you made some excellent points about why cats are such great pets. They are truly one of a kind, and their unique characteristics make them a joy to be around.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and have a wonderful day!

Regards,
~ ovq

alyan

Donator
Donator
IGN
uwu
Cats are cute, Strong, smarter, Stronger and much much better than any other animal and you can't compare them with other animals, they are just built different, they can jump, run or make cute faces, I daily thank God for giving us a cute cats as a pet so we can look at them daily 🐈

Last edited: