Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cannot connect to the server

asapros

Hello, I have got problems while connecting to the server... I was playing with non-premium account, (asapros), but when I bought minecraft premium, I choosen name 'Asapros'. Now, when I'm trying to connect to the server with my premium account, it tells me, that I should use my nickname asapros - not Asapros. I will be happy, even when someone will delete my acconut on this server. Please help, and sory for my bad english...1588415394601.png

Last edited:

Slash

Donator
Donator
just change your ign by using a cracked launcher

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I agree with what Slash mentioned, you can also if you have the option to change premium account name. If you can't do that just change cracked account name to Asapros and try to join again on the server with your premium account.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
The server prptects everyone by this move , cause someone else could change his username to your username with just few changes (capital letters) then take your ranks and every perks you got but not status , so now your name will always be small letters

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

asapros

I agree with what Slash mentioned, you can also if you have the option to change premium account name. If you can't do that just change cracked account name to Asapros and try to join again on the server with your premium account.
I tried to change my cracked name and it didn't work, I don't really want to change my premium name. Is there any way to DELETE my jartex account, lost my progress, but i'll be finnaly able to play on it a.pngon my premium account?

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
I don't think so it is possible to delete your account