Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can the owner of the server do smth about hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethnikisths

I really enjoy playing bedwars but the last few times i've played the past 2 months the number of hackers per game has increased so much that makes it impossible to play the game, can the server owner do something about it its really annoying.

most common hacks are killaura and reach but there are 2 "new tricks" i dont even know how they do them. They can break the bed without even destroying the blocks and they can fly back to their original position after being shot by a fireball, so you literally cant do anything
Please do something about it as soon as possible. it was the reason i stopped playing in jartex

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
BedMiner is for breaking bed without breaking blocks which protect the bed and antifall is when they go back after being shot with fireball.
Staff is doing their best to punish all cheaters, look at ban page - https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/

Sorry to hear that you stopped playing on Jartex, but if you want gaming expirence without so much cheaters you can play prison, skyblock, creative which will give you gameplay which cheaters can't ruin so much and these gamemodes are fun to play and very easy to learn. I hope we'll see you back on Jartex.

If you comeback and start playing bedwars again and find cheater, you can always report them on this link (https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/) and staff will take care of it.

Khosraw

Banned
Sadly the anti-cheat has been kind of sucky. You can use OBS to record the hackers. Set hotkeys for recording so when you see a hacker, you can start recording them.

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hi E Ethnikisths , sorry that you are having trouble with hackers. The advice that has been suggested by others in this thread is the best advice, recording, and reporting hackers here. You can also message a staff ingame if you can find one available using /staff. The staff team is removing many hackers every day to try and make your experience more positive. Feel free to message me on the forums or on Discord if you have any questions, I will respond as soon as I can. Best Wishes! :)

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.