Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Disqualify all /is top and make MuliGG owner of the server

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
I think this can resolve everything, staff will no longer have to decide how they can demote team-play to make a solo player 1st. After all, Skyblock is not at all about gathering up a team and working together, you should even remove /is invite command from the game. Tell me if I'm wrong.

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
Bro Good point 100% true remove /is invite <3

jovceking

I agree bro,if he didnt spend he's money on gkits shit he would have enough to buy the server.Glad to see such a smart man/women like u.

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Eating popcorn and balling :) What about you guys?

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
I think this can resolve everything, staff will no longer have to decide how they can demote team-play to make a solo player 1st. After all, Skyblock is not at all about gathering up a team and working together, you should even remove /is invite command from the game. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Well ur suggesstion wont be accepted good luck writing a better one next time.

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
Well ur suggesstion wont be accepted good luck writing a better one next time.
You willnot understand how it works.