Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can someone explain

HTCG

So I've recently came back to skyblock and I have tons of questions

1. What is the farm world and why can't I how do I get there
  2. What do I do with fragments, dust and boss drops like baby sharks.
  3. I'm at level 12 and looking to level up. I don't quite understand the requirement can someone explain. "Give 16 Bronze Boss Dust (16x)"
  4. What's the best way to make money. I've been selling exp but also looking for passive income.
  5. Why is the genbox so broken? When I mine with efficiency V I maybe get 1/5 of what I mine. Is this a common problem or is it designed that way?
  6. Is it worth upgrading minions?
  7. What happens if I die in the boss world? Do I keep only keep my items if I'm killed by a boss, or do I also get to keep them if I get killed by a player?
  8. Is the new skill system not working, or is it something that will be coming soon?
Thanks in advance <3

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
I can answer some don't have time for all though, 1. Its glitched at the moment 2. Fragments can be used to level up in future levels 3. You have to go to the boss world and kill a boss around 16x times maybe more then have them all in your inventory to pass that level 4. Mango farms, trust me 5. There is a storage in the gen box if you do click on the sign 6. Depends what your trying to achieve while playing 7. In certain levels you do get to keep your items however in some of the higher ones silver, gold, you may lose your items. (Not sure which ones sorry) 8. What do you mean skill system. (Well I guess I answered all of them lol let me know if you have any other questions, feel free to dm me on forums or discord)