Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I have a few problems, can someone help me?

Mini_Tagus

So, the first problem is why do I get teleported back every time I go into farmed dirt.
How much is nutrition III worth in the action house?
Auto clicking is illegal, but afking to let mobs spawn or crops grow is allowed?
How to get enchanted orbs?
What is the fastest way to get EXP?
Also, can someone give me any tips on how to get bronze dust
In other people chest shops, I can't sell enchanted ores, it says, YOU CAN'T BUY HERE!

Last edited:

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
So, the first problem is why do I get teleported back every time I go into farmed dirt.
The Anti-Cheat brings you back for hacking (usually if you are using 1.16)

Like 30k

Auto clicking is illegal, but afking to let mobs spawn or crops grow is allowed?
Yes, there is no problem with that. Grinding mobs and gathering their afk drops are different.

I believe it’s from /tinkerer when you put books in you have a chance of getting one.

Killing blazes.

I don’t play skyblock so I don’t really know that one sorry.
In other people chest shops, I can't sell enchanted ores, it says, YOU CAN'T BUY HERE
Out of stock? Maybe they are trying to sell the item not buy it. Check the shop to make sure it says BUY if you are trying to sell the enchanted orbs.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Mini_Tagus

The Anti-Cheat brings you back for hacking (usually if you are using 1.16)

Like 30k

Yes, there is no problem with that. Grinding mobs and gathering their afk drops are different.

I believe it’s from /tinkerer when you put books in you have a chance of getting one.

Killing blazes.

I don’t play skyblock so I don’t really know that one sorry.

Out of stock? Maybe they are trying to sell the item not buy it. Check the shop to make sure it says BUY if you are trying to sell the enchanted orbs.
Thank you, this really helped me out 😉

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Dude nurtition III is like 5M minimum
Ok well I dont know if thats true ;p like I said I dont really play SBD but if it is then thanks

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
In other people chest shops, I can't sell enchanted ores, it says, YOU CAN'T BUY HERE!
Well really the only way to get bronze boss dust is to grind out the bosses , making sure that you become at least top 10 players to do the most damage , though its not always guaranteed to get one for every boss , thats the way I got a bunch .
BUT...
If you have got a pretty bank account (unlike me) , you can buy them from other players .

And when it tells you that you cant buy here (if you are selling), make sure you are left clicking (if the chest shop has an "S") , I always get confused with which mouse click lol

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Dude nurtition III is like 5M minimum
I've never seen one for 5 million ,the highest maybe 300k or 400k (but this was before the rest , not sure if the economy changed that much) if it is that price , I have been just donating them away like a charity :/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Mini_Tagus

I've never seen one for 5 million ,the highest maybe 300k or 400k (but this was before the rest , not sure if the economy changed that much) if it is that price , I have been just donating them away like a charity :/
It did, now enchanted ores can give you like 3M or 4M In 5 minutes