Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can I get some tips and tricks for Skywars

D4rilivo

Hello, I am an old Jartex player (since 1017) and I have been very bad at Minecraft PvP until 2021 where I have practiced PvP enough for me to be pretty good. I have started playing Skywars seriously again and it's really fun. The thing is that I want W/L ratio to be over 1.0. I have 2 accounts that I stopped playing on. One username is "Darilivo" and the other is "MagingKiller". On those accounts I have a pretty bad W/L ratio, although it is a bit better for the second account (Like on the first one 0.03 and on the other I am not sure, but if I had to guess, I would say around 0.30). Now, on my third account ("D4rilivo") I have a 0.65 W/L ratio and 3.28 K/D ratio. It is steadily inclining, but I still don't win more than I lose. I already have the base skills like PvP, awareness of players, rush abilities and knowledge of maps. I need some advice from better players that have a really good W/L ratio (above 1.0 preferably). I know I am not bad since I have gotten lvl 15 in minigames in four days (how old the new account is at the time of writing this thread). If you have some tips that have really helped you, even if more specific or just on certain maps, please share them with me. I want to git gud. Ty :)

mounir_7

IGN
AstouraMounir
Just be focus and don't do or get into a fight you can't win it