Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can I get some tips and tricks for Skywars

D4rilivo

Hello, I am an old Jartex player (since 1017) and I have been very bad at Minecraft PvP until 2021 where I have practiced PvP enough for me to be pretty good. I have started playing Skywars seriously again and it's really fun. The thing is that I want W/L ratio to be over 1.0. I have 2 accounts that I stopped playing on. One username is "Darilivo" and the other is "MagingKiller". On those accounts I have a pretty bad W/L ratio, although it is a bit better for the second account (Like on the first one 0.03 and on the other I am not sure, but if I had to guess, I would say around 0.30). Now, on my third account ("D4rilivo") I have a 0.65 W/L ratio and 3.28 K/D ratio. It is steadily inclining, but I still don't win more than I lose. I already have the base skills like PvP, awareness of players, rush abilities and knowledge of maps. I need some advice from better players that have a really good W/L ratio (above 1.0 preferably). I know I am not bad since I have gotten lvl 15 in minigames in four days (how old the new account is at the time of writing this thread). If you have some tips that have really helped you, even if more specific or just on certain maps, please share them with me. I want to git gud. Ty :)

dtc__

Donator
Donator
Hello, I am an old Jartex player (since 1017) and I have been very bad at Minecraft PvP until 2021 where I have practiced PvP enough for me to be pretty good. I have started playing Skywars seriously again and it's really fun. The thing is that I want W/L ratio to be over 1.0. I have 2 accounts that I stopped playing on. One username is "Darilivo" and the other is "MagingKiller". On those accounts I have a pretty bad W/L ratio, although it is a bit better for the second account (Like on the first one 0.03 and on the other I am not sure, but if I had to guess, I would say around 0.30). Now, on my third account ("D4rilivo") I have a 0.65 W/L ratio and 3.28 K/D ratio. It is steadily inclining, but I still don't win more than I lose. I already have the base skills like PvP, awareness of players, rush abilities and knowledge of maps. I need some advice from better players that have a really good W/L ratio (above 1.0 preferably). I know I am not bad since I have gotten lvl 15 in minigames in four days (how old the new account is at the time of writing this thread). If you have some tips that have really helped you, even if more specific or just on certain maps, please share them with me. I want to git gud. Ty :)
1. if you are a non always vote extreme mode and if its not extreme mode , dodge it bevause there is most likely a nicked rank abuser like me in the game (idk if you know this but people with ranks get strong kits that are op in normal mode)
2. spend your coins on talents (i recommend using last stand, rage and adrenaline)
3. if you dont have healer kit open lowest tier brain boxes (its 5 brains i think) and try tog et healer kit and once you get it, upgrade it to level 4 so you can get 3 regen 2 pots that last 30 seconds(they are op) and obviosuly the 3 heal pots

dtc__

Donator
Donator
This helped a lot! I open two chests and rush, and I didn't know you can rush with only one chest. I always rush mid as fast as possible, and I have learned to be aggressive, but careful. I jitter click, for me, it is the best clicking method since I have the perfect sensitivity and don't shake that much. I can get 20 cps butterflying consistently, but it is way easier for me to aim and blockhit with jittering, and I get 14 cps with that clicking method. I am always very very careful when not having a helmet or boots, and I can manage to win without them. My average kill rate in the game is about 2 or 3, because when I don't get full armour I am very passive. Btw I only play in extreme mode. For the bridge method I use stair stacking ninja bridge, but I will try to learn moonwalk, because I find godbridge a little to hard (my best ia ten blocks) and breezily bridging is slower than my speed bridge. Also, today I got a suprising amount of wins (12 wins and 3 losses), just by being aggressive and using my soroundings. I practice PvP every day as I find it both enjoyable and useful. Also I don't play on certain maps as I don't think they're good. Tell me if I should keep doing this or is it just a waste of time.
Thank you very muck for the reply! Have a great day!
moonwalking and god bridging are fun to do but they are inconsistant and pretty much useless if you know how to speed bridge consistantly very fast

ItzSteve97

You should start learning combos. Try bridging as fast as you can to other islands, to decrease the chances yo get hit, try learning block clutching and other clicking methods, like jitter or butterfly. I recommend using one of these while pvping. You should also loot allthe chests. Try hitting a player 2-3 times with eggs/snowballs/fishing rod/ bow before hitting them, to have an advantage of 2 hits.
You also should complete missions for coins and brains, because with brains you can open the brain washer, which gives you a chance to get a kit. A kit gives you a little boost when you start the game.

Hipe this helped!
IGN: ItzSteve97

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Damn if you have been playing for 2000+ Years (since 1017) you really don't need us to give you any advice. You should teach us!

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
Play calm , and try to loot fast as soon as you fall down from the box, and bridge towards the opponent, so that you can have a chance to kill the player, and when you see someone is bridging you can use eggs or snow balls to knock them off, This will be useful at the start, Hope I helped you!
Ye u need to be calm first and reason stated here

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Congrats on playing in Jartex since 1017 BC, also tip on being good in skywars is being good

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
just get gud man :D :D :D :) :) :) hope i helped!!

AstouraMounir

IGN
AstouraMounir
My advice is to play smart not hard , If you see two guys(or more ) fighting each other , don't just go there and give some hits ,
Wait until one of them kills the other one , so he is Damaged and even maybe 2 hearts , and you can pvp him easy
And even he could be busy trying to eat a Golden apple or viewing his inventory so he probably didn't see you
Good one huh
Another one : try to egg / Bow your neighbors ( The players who they are bridging ) of course for when you go to the middle , you don't see a lot of players destroy you :)