Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Camping In SkyWars/BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagPancakes

Minecraft Username:
SwagPancakes

What is the suggestion about?
Camping In SkyWars/BedWars

Description:
When I'm playing SW/BW I often times see players build up to max build height and sit there just to get an advantage on other players; I feel like this is an unfair advantage which can take away from other player's game-play experiences and it should be a punishable offense as it already is in other gamemodes.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Camping becoming a punishable offense in SW/BW would help to improve the game-play of many of the players who play these gamemodes regularly and would benefit the players who don't build up to max build height to get unfair advantages. I believe that all players should have the same experiences and all have equal advantages at winning the game and when someone else tries to unfairly get extra advantages it ruins the game and makes it less fun.

Extra Information:
Another idea would be to lower the build height so that players can't build as high and lower their unfair advantage.

Last edited:

Davidva

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Definitely need a build height limit. In skywars you can outplay them but it takes alot of time whether it be with building up safe or waiting to the border closes in.
+1

Saemiscom

Donator
Donator
+1
sure why not still its a part of the game so idk meaby i shud have done nutral

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello SwagPancakes,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.