Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Camping In SkyWars/BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagPancakes

Minecraft Username:
SwagPancakes

What is the suggestion about?
Camping In SkyWars/BedWars

Description:
When I'm playing SW/BW I often times see players build up to max build height and sit there just to get an advantage on other players; I feel like this is an unfair advantage which can take away from other player's game-play experiences and it should be a punishable offense as it already is in other gamemodes.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Camping becoming a punishable offense in SW/BW would help to improve the game-play of many of the players who play these gamemodes regularly and would benefit the players who don't build up to max build height to get unfair advantages. I believe that all players should have the same experiences and all have equal advantages at winning the game and when someone else tries to unfairly get extra advantages it ruins the game and makes it less fun.

Extra Information:
Another idea would be to lower the build height so that players can't build as high and lower their unfair advantage.

Last edited:

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
+1

Has to be exact same as PPVP rule thou for when people are reporting (actually building max height, and not digging themselfs into a hole since players can just attack them easily compared to having to bridge up while dodging arrows / eggs)

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
+1
I agree because its not fun just to see players camp its really annoying and i agree with natty_sword it should be the same rule as PPVP

HighHcpes

Banned
+1
-Seen many people ragequit because of this, so by adding this rule it would both make players happy and decrease the toxicity

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
+1
usually when i see players like this i just leave the game and don't even waste my time waiting for the border cause it takes a long time.

TrueMute

Donator
+1
usually when i see players like this i just leave the game and don't even waste my time waiting for the border cause it takes a long time.
The same applies to me. Every time I see a player building straight up into the sky, I'm getting depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.