Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cactus not growing if i put block next to the second part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elobster

so in my last thread i made how that my afk cactus farm is not working, but i've made an experiment that any block place won't grow ex: Sand or Fence or walls and im curious why is it not growing and then get destroyed by the block, do i need a special block or something? Sorry for my Poor english i'm bad at it.

The_W

Addicted Member
Bruh im using the f3 thing and the coordinates, theres an coordinates for chunks there
Its F3+G, but it doesn't work on 1.8 , I always switch to latest version to use some features.

Hey, I haven't tried afking the cactus farm but...This is my old cactus farm and This is my new one ( there are 10 layers now)
They both work ( i have kept a crop hopper beneath both the farms to keep up the efficiency)
Also, cactus farms do work (i will give you the proof)

To increase efficiency:
1) use fences not string+sand
2) make more layers
3)Use crop hopper

Hope it helps
Idk why when I try open the attachment, it redirected to discord but nothing appears. Also, I think fences would take additional 1 layer space which inefficient if planning to make the most out of a full chunk.

KenExtreme

Its F3+G, but it doesn't work on 1.8 , I always switch to latest version to use some features.

Idk why when I try open the attachment, it redirected to discord but nothing appears. Also, I think fences would take additional 1 layer space which inefficient if planning to make the most out of a full chunk.
Ohh ok imma try higher version

Yea lol I clicked the attachment earlier and it didnt work

Loucus

Oh ok thanks, even I thought it might be something else thanks

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq

~ Thread Locked đź”’ ~